Chapter 16

Naruto POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I saw Kiba pacing around the living room.

"Kiba are you okay?" I asked him.

"No! I've been trying to figure out who Kurama's mate is!" I laughed at him "Naru this is serious!"

"It isn't that serious."

"Yes it is." He sat on the couch.

"No the more serious thing is that Tsunade keeps sending them back."

"She did it again?" He looked at me.

"Yea I can just sense them."

"Can we wait a little longer to see what they will do?"

"That would work." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Akira where are you?" I called out to the fox.

He came running with Akamaru behind him "Yes kassan?"

"You need to stay inside for a while because something bad is going to happen."

"Okay!" He answered. I smiled at him.

Madara came in with Shimizu and Hinata following "Good morning." I said to them.

"Morning." Madara said back.

I opened my arms to hug him and he walked right to them "You're such a softie." I laughed at him Akira came and jumped on his lap making him smile a bit.

Kurama soon came in from outside "You know th-" I looked at him to shut up and he did.

"Do we know what?" Madara asked.

"Nothing I'm just gonna go outside with Hinata and Kiba for a bit." I said releasing my hold on him and walking outside with Kiba and Hinata.

"What did you need to talk about Naru?" Hinata asked.

"Can you use your byakugan to look in the bushes?" Kiba asked her.

"Sure but why?"

"We think they came back again but I'm not to sure about it." I answered her.

"Okay." Just then Akira came running outside.

"Kassan kassan!"

"Yes Akira?"

"They got uncle Neji and Shikamaru!"

"Who did?"

"People with the same headband as you but it didn't have a line through it!"

"That's means-" I stopped speaking to Akira "Oh no."

"What?" Kiba asked.

"They got Neji and Shikamaru so that means."

"You're next." We heard Kakashi's voice we saw Asuma next to him mouthing that he is sorry.

"Alright we'll go with you as long as you don't hurt anyone else here." Hinata said.

"Hinata what are you doing?!" Kiba asked her.

"I want to see what they'll do to us." She whispered to him.

"How can we be sure you aren't tricking us?" Kakashi interrupted us.

"We don't have anything on us." I said holding up my hands "Akira go get Madara." I said to the fox.

"But I can't leave you."

"You have to in order for me to be safe."

"Let me come with you."

"Kami you are stubborn. You can stay with me." I looked up at Kakashi "I'm keeping my fox with me."

"That's fine with me." Asuma said.

Kiba also called for Akamaru only for him not to come out "Where is Akamaru?"

"Kiba calm down." Hinata tried calming him down.

"I'll ask again. Where. Is. Akamaru." Ino came out of the bushes holding a struggling Akamaru "Aka!" Kiba ran over to him Akamaru saw him and jumped out of Ino's arms. "Now we can go!" He said faking his excitement.

"Wait can we get our clothes and if you don't trust us you can come with us." I asked them knowing what I was going to do.

"Fine but make it quick." Kakashi said.

"Okay!" I said holding my thumb up.

Kakashi POV

'I guess he still is that same idiot.' I thought to myself. 'Though he had some changes happen to him while they were gone.'

"Kakashi what are you thinking?" Asuma interrupted my thoughts.

"About how Naruto didn't change or Kiba."

"They did change." He replied.

"How?" I asked

"Their excitement was fake they are planning something."

"How would you know?"

"They clearly didn't want to come back yet we're technically forcing them."

"But how do you know that they're planning something?"

"Because people change and you tell by the look in their eyes they didn't want to leave this place."

"They need to these people are dangerous!"

"Can I correct you?" Naruto came up from behind us.

"Sure." I said while taking in his features.

"They aren't dangerous it's just that their ranks make them seem dangerous but in reality they're really nice." He said.

"They could've brainwashed you guys into thinking that they are nice but they are just using you as weapons."

"They wouldn't!" Kiba yelled.

"Yes they're using Naruto and Shikamaru because of what's sealed inside of them."

"Kurama wouldn't want to go under their control even if they're using us not saying that they are." Naruto said.

"You're talking too much now." I said before I knocked them all out but Akamaru.