Chapter 41

Everyone watched Naruto run out, but they wanted to know why. "I'll go check on Naruto." Shikamaru said walking out.

"How are we gonna get rid of his body?" Hidan asked pointing to Minato.

"You could sacrifice him to your stupid god." Hinata replied before walking out with Shimizu following.

"But he's dead, it would've been better if he was alive." He mumbled walking out.

"Well I'm not gonna touch his body so Imma go too." Kiba quickly walked out.

"I was actually making cookies before this and they might be burnt, so I'm gonna check on them." Konan walked out.

Everyone else walked out leaving Kurama and Madara. "I'll take care of Kakashi." Kurama said grabbing a kunai.

------

Naruto, Menma, Yami, and Akira laid in the bed, Naruto was quietly humming some tune that he heard Kushina hum years ago. "Did mom use to hum that?" Menma quietly asked.

Naruto stopped humming "She did, she hummed it everyday." Naruto looked at the ceiling. "She hummed it everyday at 1pm, no earlier, no later, always at one."

"I heard her hum it a couple times, but it wasn't everyday..."

"Well you'll hear it more often with me around, it's something to remind you of her."

"Okay."

"When's your birthday?"

"May 15, why?"

"I can't know my little brothers birthday?"

"Naruto-nii do you still remember mine?" Yami asked.

"Hm," Naruto faked like he was thinking "Is it March 17?"

She nodded "Mhm!"

"Then Akira's is February 19." 

Akira nodded, then there was a knock on the door. "Naruto can I come in?"

"Yes."

"You three can go play now."

The kids nodded and ran out while Shikamaru walked in. "Why'd you run out Naruto?"

Naruto looked away.

-----

huh? weird another cliffhanger, oops.

-lenny