**Chapter 9**

I lay down and take a deep breath I turn and look at corbyn I then hear someone calling him I turn and look at his phone I see then name Babyy I feel myself get mad and I hang up then I see he has 45 missed calls and 126 texts I try to open his phone but it needs a password I try a few then I try his and Christina's anniversary date and it opens I look and see text messages from all the boys and calls I click on lil baby in text messages and read the messages

Zach: I think I really like her
Corbyn: you just met her today dude you don't even know if she's real
Zach: she seems amazing
Corbyn: well then tell her
Zach: -_-
Corbyn: Bye

Zach: Corbyn I'm so sorry
Zach: Is she ok
Zach: I only did it bc I was scared
Zach: corbyn, please

then Corbyn gets a text from Jack
Jack: you think maybe if I got close with her and helped her through this she'd like me

I get really confused and go to click on the message but then I hear Corbyn say
"Alicia what are you doing"
I look at him and say "Sorry you got a call and I hung up and then I was kind of reading yours and Zach's messages I know I shouldn't have I don't know why I did normally I don't do this"
he grabs my arm and says "Alicia it's ok"
I smile and turn his phone off and hand it to him he turns it on and starts doing stuff I look down at my phone and see that Jack texted me too
Jack: Hey Alicia are you ok I heard what happened if you ever need anything I'm here
Me: yeah I'm doing better thanks Jack
Jack: do you maybe want to go and do something to get your mind off him
Me: idk Corbyn's been sad I was gonna probably hang with him for the day
then Corbyn says "Hey jonah wanted to watch a movie with me do you want to come or maybe you can hang with a Jack if you want"
I say "Uh ill stay home you go with jonah and have fun"
He says "You sure"
I nod and smile he says "Ok well I grab my stuff and Jonah will be here soon"
I nod and he gets up I shut my eyes tightly to not cry when I go back to my messages with jack
Me: hey Corbyn's gonna do stuff with Jonah what did you want to do :)
Jack: Great! how about a surprise
Me: sure lol
Jack: Be ready in an hour?
Me: I'll see ya, Jack
TW
I look in my mirror and for some reason, I feel guilt I feel like the only reason I'm doing this is to get payback on zach I start thinking how dumb and worthless I am then I think that I need to cut then I jump by Corbyn saying "Hey Jonah's here you alright"
I get up and nod and hug him I say "Bye Corbs text me if you need anything"
he nods and leaves I lock the door and go to the bathroom I grab a blade and slice one cut on my wrist I wince in pain and start crying then I make two cuts and let them bleed out then I feel myself getting a little dizzy so I apply pressure and stop the bleeding then I wash my arm and get dressed I change into this

I then check the time and it's been 52 minutes since jack texted me I grab a flannel and throw it over my outfit to cover my wrists then I get a bag with some money and some makeup and sit on the couch until I hear a knock on the door I open it an...

I then check the time and it's been 52 minutes since jack texted me I grab a flannel and throw it over my outfit to cover my wrists then I get a bag with some money and some makeup and sit on the couch until I hear a knock on the door I open it and see Jack he smiles and says "Wow you're beautiful"
I laugh and say "I forgot you haven't seen what I look like yet but thanks"
he nods and I say "so where are we going"
he says "You'll see"
I lock my door and shut it and he opens my door for me and I smile then we get going and he says "You can connect to the radio and play some music if you want"
I smile and connect my phone and play madison beer then we pull into a random parking lot I start to get a little nervous because when I was younger I got raped in a hidden parking lot Jack notices something wrong and grabs my hand and says "You ok"
I nod and smile then he says "Ok"
he gets out and runs to open my door I giggle and get out then he says "Ok I'm gonna cover your eyes and walk you to the place ok"
I get nervous and say "Yeah ok"
he puts his hands over my eyes and I feel myself not being able to breathe and he starts walking I feel myself trip over my foot and I turn and grab onto Jack he wraps his arms around me quickly and says "Are you ok"
I bury my head in his chest and feel myself start to cry I feel him kiss the top of my head and he holds me tighter I feel so safe but scared at the same time I pull away and he frowns and wipes my tears while saying "what's wrong"
I say "When I was younger I got raped in a hidden parking lot"
I see his jaw clench and his arms around me get tighter I look down and he softly grabs my chin and makes me look up at him he says "Alicia I promise that I will never hurt you and if you don't want me to cover your eyes I won't"
I look at him in the eyes and pull my hand through his hair then I say "Thanks Jack but I'll be ok you can cover my eyes I feel better"
he leans down and kisses me I feel shocked but for some reason, I kiss back then he spins me around and covers my eyes I giggle and he starts walking again then he tells me to step down and I almost fall again so I grab onto his arms and he says "I got you"
I smile and we keep walking until he stops and says "Ok ready"
I say "Yes"
then he moves his hands and I see a picnic I smile and turn towards him and I smile I say "Jack you didn't have to"
he says "I know I wanted to"
I smile and hug him then we sit down and he takes out all the food and we eat and then take some pictures