**Chapter 4**

Alicia's P.O.V.
I wake up to a call, I answer and the person says "hello I bet you your don't remember me but It's kris and if you want your Zachy then you have to find him, but If you want to ever see him again then meet me at Starbucks in 10 minutes"
I say "Kristan you're a fucking bitch let Zach go"
She just hangs up so I hurry and change and leave
******
"Well well well, look what we have here, Alicia"
I give her a disgusted look and say "Where is Zach"
She says "In my car"
I say "What did you do to him"
"Eh had sex a few time, oh and we also went and had a yelling contest" she replies
I slap her when I go running to the parking lot when I see the car her car that I got roped in by her boyfriend, I don't care though I go to open the door, of course, it's locked so I punch the front window really hard, surprisingly it breaks then I unlock the doors and open the back, Zach was tied up I felt so bad, I took my pocket knife and cut the rope off then I quickly ripped the tape off his mouth he jumps out and hugs me I hug him back and then I say "Let's go"
He nods then we go to my car and I help him in then I drive off but pull off not too long after I kiss him I say "Baby are you okay"
He says " I guess"
I grab his hand and say "I'm so sorry"
He says "baby it's not your fault"
I nod yes and say "It is my fault, Zach, Kristan used to be my best friend until her boyfriend raped me in her car, she thought it was funny and I ended up telling the police and then she hated me because her boyfriend got arrested"
He hugs me then kisses me and says "Baby it is not your fault that she is a psychopath"
I smile lightly then I kiss him and pull off to my house we go inside.