4. Beginn of the Party

POV Nini

Ok, to be honest. I have never been to a party. Like a really big party. I went to Ethans Partys but they were all pretty lame. There were just like 5 people and we all got drunk, it was fun but it wasn't a real party. U know?

So im super nervous to go there. After I started the beef with Gina and all, because the cousin of Ash is in the friend group. So Gina will be there and Ricky. Shit.

"Guys I don't know", i said as ash and kourt went threw my closet to get me something good to wear.
"what do you mean, you don't know? its party time", kourt kinda yelled.
I was sitting on the bed wondering about how the night will go and i did not want to stay long just to hang with my friends a bit and later go to bed and wait for school tomorrow.

"Gina will be there and Ricky and I just...", i said when ash interrupted me
"No, just ignore them. We will be there!", she said and she was right.
Why do I even think about them? They are both annoying and stupid, well Gina is. I don't really know Ricky but when he stays with Gina than he is stupid.

"Omg, this", Kourt said practically screaming.
She showed me a white crop top and a black skirt. Something i would never wear.
„Nooo"
„Why do you have it then?", she asked me confused
„i don't know. The crop top is Lilas not mine"
„i will wear my black pants and a T-shirt", i said smiling and both of them just rolled their eyes at me
„come on risk a little", she said winking at me
„I have a boyfriend", i said knowing what she meant.

And we all started laughing.

When we got to the house i got really nervous i needed to check that my British accent wasn't showing.

„lets go guys", i said and i realized that i was speaking American english. THANK GOD.

Seb and Carlos said we will meet them inside but I am not sure if we will find them with that amount of people in the house right now

When we opened the door there were like hundreds of people and probably half of them were drunk.

As we walked into the kitchen ash and kourt took a vodka shot that was on the counter

„guys, you know tomorrow is school right?", i asked them
„everyone ditches tomorrow", ash yelled
„drink girl", kourt said giving me a shot.
i wasn't sure but i did not want to be the only one being sober, so i took it.
Kourt and Ash were after two shots completely drunk and i wasn't.
Suddenly Ash and Kourt ran onto the dance floor and for that i was way to sober, i don't dance. When im drunk maybe but sober now fucking way.

As i turn around to grab a drink i bump into someone. a guy. tall. oh nooo.

I look up and i see... not Ricky
THANK GOD.

"you ok?", he asked
"yeah, i guess too sober for this party", i said laughing
"Im EJ", he said smiling at me
"Nini- wait your Ashs Cousin?", i asked
He laughed and said, "well no one has ever asked that before", he said running is hand through his hair.
Another cocky guy. How many of them are on this school?
"I should go", i said
"wait- i didn't mean that like that. I was just sorry", he said. he sounded like he was nervous.
Maybe he wasn't like Ricky at all.
"Hey guys", some guy said
Speaking of the devil. Ricky.
"what are you two chatting about?", he asked putting his arm on Ejs Shoulder and smirking at me.
"nothing, i was just about to go", i said turning around
"no wait", EJ said and i turned to him
"lets play a game", Ricky said smirking.

Oh no.