22. you lost

POV Ricky

It was way to hard to ditch almost every single girls in school so I decided that I was just going to play Video Games with Big Red and EJ.

"this is boorrinng", EJ groaned

"I know, but I just have to survive one day without a girl", i said. You probably think that one day isn't bad, but if you are me and have almost every single girl fall for you it is hard.

I wonder if Nini did her part of the bet, but there is no chance. No guy will want her because of me, she just has to lose.

Don't think I am a man whore, i just... it's like I am Tom Holland at my high school every girl is throwing herself at me. Sometimes they just sent emojis like 🚽 and I already know what they want.

Ring. Ring.

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. Before I could say anything, Big Red stood up and opened the door.

"is Ricky here?", a girl asked. I turned around to see a confused Big Red and he just nodded his head and she just walks into the house with friends. Lots of them. And they are all wearing a bikini top and shorts. Ok, this is a dream. It has to be there is no way that- Nini!

"you've got to be kidding me", i said annoyed

"I thought you might want some company", Nini said while I came to the door.

"you don't give up, do you?"

"nope", she smiled

"how did you get all these girls to come here?", Big Red asked

"who cares? This is lit and hot", EJ said and we both rolled our eyes at him, because I need to concentrate and Big Red likes Ashlyn.

"you told every guy at our school to not...", she said not wanting to say the last part, "and now I just have to get you to do it so I brought a lot of girls", her smile widened

"Lets get this party started", said EJ and jumped off of the couch to get to the half dressed girls which were holding alcohol in their hands.

"come on, Ricky. You've got to losen up", said Bini and popping the 'p'

"Lets take a shot", she pulled on my sleeve and poured each of us two shots.

"you want to get me drunk. So I'll forget about the bet?", i asked her

"yep, now come on", she held her drink up and took both shots.

This is gonna be a long night.

———————————————————————
EJ was making out with some random chick who "lost her shirt". Big Red left like after two minutes, I wish I could but this is my house. Nini was completely drunk and trying to convince me to have sex with some random chick while she was sitting on my lap. I don't know how that happen. Oh wait, I do.

Flashback: 1h ago
"just make out with her and I win", she begged pointing to a girl who was just in her underwear.

"Neens, you are waisted", i say trying to change the subject, because it is really tempting.

"I don't care", she said giggling. She moved closer to me, I was sitting on the couch and she was practically facing me right now.

"you should head home", i suggested while her eyes were looking deeply into mine.

"so there is nothing I can do to change your mind?", she said smirking at me.

I can't help but ask, "what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know", she said while sitting on my lap side ways so that her side profile is facing me. "lets see how the night goes on", she whispered

Flashback ends

So yeah that happened.

A lot of people are looking at us like its so unbelievable that a girl like her would sit on my lap but I don't care, I don't care at all. I pull her even closer so that they get the hint to fuck off.

She surprises me from turning so that she sits directly in front of each other on my lap only inches apart. I can tell that she is still drunk.

"I am gonna lose this bet, aren't I?", she looked a bit disappointed

"yep, but I can still pick you up for school so you don't have to take the bus everyday", i tried to cheer her up

"no, I don't want your pity. I am gonna win this I still have...", she drifted off and looked at the clock, "I still have 1h", she said confident

"how do you think you'll win?", i asked her squeezing her closer to me.

She bite her lip, so I could see it. I heard some chick scoff but I don't care I just focused on her. She moves her lips to my ear and whispered, "how about we go upstairs"

She is drunk. When she is drunk she always wants to go upstairs and make out and have sex like come on how can I stop her? Its so hard to get her off of you but tonight it may be not that bad.

"you sure?", she smirked at me and leaned closer. "Let me prove it", without even comprehending what was happening she smashed her lips on mine and her hands move to my hair. After a while when we were making out she pulled away and I already missed her lips on mine.

"you lost", she said with the biggest smile

"what?"

"you lost the bet", her smile grew

"I don't care. Because I lost, I should get something... like a pity price", i smirked at her

"well what do you want?", she asked all innocent with her hands still in my hair which I am loving btw.

"you"

"nope, we are not going that far", she said shaking her head

"you were leading me on to this", i said

"well... no", she said standing up from my lap

this girl will be the death of me, but the night isn't over so who knows.