1. New town

POV Nini
Omg, i can't believe it!! Tomorrow is my first day at East High School, where HSM was shot! I will see the famous Sharpay locker and the Cafeteria where Stick to the Status Quo was shot! Ok. I can't freak out when I get there. That would be totally embarrassing.
If you question why I moved well... let me say it is a crazy story.

Flashback: LA

I wasn't really popular at my old school, I had these few friends and my boyfriend. Lila was my bestfriend we used to do everything together and by everything I mean everything.
My boyfriend Ethan is a really sweet guy we facetime all the time and my heart always pounds when I am with him it's really special. It started when we had a project at school in my chemistry class.

Lets just say things got out of hand.
————————————————————
„this is boring!", Lila yelled

„yeah, we are just watching a candle while it burns", some random dude she hooked up with said

„lets make it more interesting", Ethan said with a huge grin on his face and I loved him but his ideas were always the worst and this was probably one of his dumbest.

He took some green liquid and poured it over the flame which suddenly got bigger and the last thing I heard was the teacher yelling

„ETHANN!!Noooo"

Suddenly the table caught fire and well I don't have to tell you everything in detail but me and my friends got expelled.

I... NINI... GOT EXPELLED... LIKE WHAT??

My mom was mad and she wanted to move where no one knew how bad my reputation after that was and lets just say it was bad.
A lot of people said that it was my fault!
My mom got a job in Salt Lake City and my other mom was okay with moving.

End of Flashback

I guess new school, here I come and I am totally freaking out because I know no one!
Well I dmed a girl which had in her bio on instagram EHS and I was so excited when she said that she was a junior just like I am.
So i guess I am not all alone and yes I stalked the location EHS on instagram to find someone that I could dm and well I found one.

Her name was Kourtney... I think.

Well she said she would meet me and help me with where I need to go and all that. So I guess I am lucky :)

I put out an outfit which I thought was cute: just a black jeans a grey hoodie with an East on it which was my favorite, because Ethan gave it to me.

Oh shit. Ethan. I forgot to call him.

I grabbed my phone and clicked his number
„Hey"
„Hey", I replied
„I miss u and kissing u and do more", he said with a smirk on his face and just there my heart started beating
„Shit, I need to goo sorry need to get ready for my first day. I haven't checked the time yet", I said. I haven't spoke to him for 2 weeks and I felt really bad, but I just needed sleep before it was my first day.
„Its ok baby", he said and than we both hung up.