SNEAKPEAK: THE STAR (BOYXBOY)

I'm extremely excited about this next project because this is something that I feel I've been preparing myself for my whole life, and I really believe that this project will be even more of a success than the STS series.

First off let me start this segment by saying that I've always sort of had an infatuation with Hollywood and celebrity life. I was the one out of my siblings and I who dreamed big and who was (metaphorically) bitten by what I like to call 'SS' other wise known as Star Syndrome. You know what I mean, have you ever met someone who was self involved in a way that made them sort of famous to themselves? You know who I'm talking about, EVERY ONE knows SOMEONE with SS. It's your one friend who's always dressed impeccably, the one who can't stand having even a SINGLE hair out of place, the one who loves talking about themselves and the things they've accomplished and done (Though we're often times GREAT listeners too), the one who's super popular and is always bumping into someone they know no matter where they go, the one who at times can be a little over dramatic and may sometimes get on your last nerve. You know what friend I'm talking about, think real hard (and most of you, I'm SURE, have already named a person in your head by now who fits these traits). Well I'm not ashamed to admit that to my friends, I'm that friend. Though my case of SS isn't severe (probably being a 7 on a scale to 10), I've had it my whole life, for as far back as I can remember, even when I was a shy and nerdy kid. But now it's proving to be something that may actually be of use to me.

I got the idea for 'The Star' one day while I was finishing up the last few chapters of STS2. I  believe I was writing chapter forty five when the idea literally came to me like a light bulb that fell out of the sky and knocked me in the top of the head. I stopped typing and stared straight ahead at the computer screen for several minutes. Not to proof read or spell check 'Sinister', but to visualize how the story of 'The Star' would play out if I DID decide to write it or not. My imagination had taken me on a journey while I was already in the middle of writing a story, and my MAIN story at that. I saw all of the major scenes from start to finish, pixel perfect and clear as water as if I were watching a movie. Up until that point, that had NEVER happened before. Let me explain, you see 'Sinister' is like my first born child, it's my most important work and my main focus at all times, because it's the one series that's really made me into a household name here on Wattpad. So I'm always focused directly on it and nothing else whenever I'm writing it. There had never been a time, before that day, where a totally different idea that had absolutely nothing to do with 'Sinister' had popped into my head while I was writing 'Sinister'.

It was the first time, EVER.

Once my imagination had brought me back from the journey and I came back to reality, the first thing I thought was 'WOW... I gotta' write this book. I know if I love it, the Hill-Headz'll LOVE it". I took a few mental notes of the things that I'd seen in my imagination, then continued to write 'Sinister'. A few days later, I noticed that I didn't have to TRY to remember any of the things that I'd seen, because they all just naturally stuck with me anyway. I replayed some of my favorite scenes in my head over and over again, getting myself excited to start a new project, nearly feeling the massive success that I KNOW this project is going to bring. The moment I finished writing STS2 I started doing my research, and getting myself mentally prepared for my mind to take on another role (It's the reason I haven't been updating anything lately). I truly believe that THIS project is the project that's going to prove to you who I'am and what my mind can do. I think that after people read this book they're going to say 'Sinister was cute, but The Star, now THAT'S a novel'. I think it'll be the book that'll move people in epic proportions to places that they didn't even know that they're own minds, and emotions, and imaginations could go.

The book is about a twenty four year old heterosexual male by the name of Caid Jensen, who picks up and moves to L.A. all the way from North Carolina with his girlfriend Brooke, but the move wasn't Caid's idea, in fact he HATES it in L.A.. He feels like the people are all fake but in truth he's just a southern boy and isn't meant for city Life. The move was his girlfriend Brooke's idea, who wanted to move to L.A. to pursue her acting career, so she tells him that she's going with or without him, and not wanting to lose her, he decided the WITH instead of the without and tags along.