The meeting

Y/N POV
When the light finally disappeared. I looked around and realized I was in the air.
Y/N: aw shi-
I then fall from the high ground yelling until I realized I'm a god now. Or somewhat one. Thankfully Eris gave me knowledge of how to use my ability's. I close my eyes and I then stop and slowly fall to the ground. I sigh in relief and then I look around. I see just trees
Y/N: ok. First objective. Find a place to go.Or be killed by god knows what. Or Eris. Or me. Or whatever the god of this world is.
I start walking when I hear some rustling. I turn to see nothing. I shirt thinking it's my imagination and continue walking. I then hear more rustling and turn around even faster. I then see a pair of two red eyes.
Y/N: whoever's hiding in those bushes I can see your eyes.
A girl then emerges from the bushes.

Girl: I'm sorry!!! I heard you talking about finding some place to go!!! I know a place near here!!!Y/N: oh

Y/N: oh.....ok. Thanks. Do you mind showing me?
She nods and we just stare at each other.
Y/N: so-
Girl: oh r-right sorry!!!
She then walks past me and I follow her.
Y/N: I'm Y/N. What's your name?
The then stops and turns around.
Girl: I'm a crimson demon and a future ruler of the crimson demons!!! I am YunYun!!!
Y/N: cool.
Yunyun stare at me before getting a bit to close
Yunyun: your not gonna make fun of my name?
Y/N: I admit. The names....odd.
Yunyun the pouts a bit before I reply again
Y/N: but it's kinda cute.
She then blushes looking away. I then see her pull out a book and flips through it crossing something out. I look over her shoulder and read the title on the page.
How to make conversation to make friends
Y/N: tough making friends?
Yunyun nods and i ask why
Yunyun: people make fun of my name and don't like the fact that im a crimson demon.
Y/N: what's that?
Yunyun: wait. You don't know what a crimson demon is!?! But your eyes are red!!!
Y/N: they are!?!,
Yunyun nods and pulls out a mirror from her bag. She's right. My eyes are red now. So Is my hair. And is it me or do I look younger and got a little bit skinny. Wait. Right. I got the powers of a super sayian god so I technically became one but now I don't have a time limiter.
Y/N: huh. Nice.
Yunyun: so your not a crimson demon?
Y/N: no. I'm a super sayian god.
Yunyun: I wonder if a super sayian god is related to crimson demons. Maybe that's why we both have red eyes.
Y/N: maybe hehe.
We then start talking about how a super sayian god and crimson demons could be related. We then arrive at the town.
Yunyun: well here we are.
She then fidgets with her fingers looking sad
Yunyun: so. I guess this is goodbye.
This girl. God almighty why.
Y/N: you could come with me if you want.
Her expression goes from sad to the most happiest face I've ever seen. Pretty sure she's crying a bit. She then nods and I smile.
Y/N: all right yunyun. Let's go.
Timeskip
We arrive at this guild and apparently yunyun told me about stats.
Yunyun: they basically tell you how powerful you are. Look at mine!!!!
She shows me hers. It's pretty average except for intelligence. Apparently her knowledge on most things isn't that good. A women named Luna had me place my hand on some sort of orb. When my stas came out she was shocked.
Luna: this is incredible!!! This is even better than aquas who had very high stats!!! All of them except for intelligence are maxed out!!!!
Everyone hearing this then started to surround me and it was getting a bit crazy.
Man: hey join my party!!!
Mn 2: NO JOIN MINE!!!
I then send out shockwaves by releasing my energy. After that I walk over to yunyun.
Y/N: want to become a party?
Yunyun smiles and nods.
???: HEY YOU!!!!
I turn to see some blue haired girl yelling at me. Yunyun then hides behind me.
Y/N: you know her?
Yunyun: sort of. She knows someone I've known for a long time.
???:JUST WHO ARE YOU!?! IM A GODESS AND YET YOU HAVE HIGHER STATS THAN-
She then gets hit in the head by some random guy
???:shut up useless godess.
Y/N: wait. I know that voice. Kazuma!?!
He turns to me and then stares before gasping
Kazuma: Y/N!?!
Both: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?
Y/N: I heard about your death!!! I'm so sorry about what happens man. I was the only one at the funeral who didn't laugh when they said HOW you died.
Kazuma: you lie.
Y/N: ok you have to admit THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Blue haired girl: I know right!?!?
We both start laughing insanely before kazuma hits me in the head. He then sees yunyun.
Kazuma: oh yunyuns here. Megumin might not be to happy.
Y/N: you know these guys?
Yunyun nods and I then hear someone's voice
???: oh. You've done here to duel again?
I then turn to see a girl who looks exactly like yunyun only she......

???:who's this guy?Y/N: are you yunyuns twin sister?Yunyun: s-she's not!!! She's also a crimson demon!! And my rival!!!! Her names megumin!!!Y/N: oh

???:who's this guy?
Y/N: are you yunyuns twin sister?
Yunyun: s-she's not!!! She's also a crimson demon!! And my rival!!!! Her names megumin!!!
Y/N: oh. Nice to meet you
Megumin: you too. So who are you exactly
Y/N: I'm yunyuns friend. We're also apart of a party.
Megumin is shocked. She then hugs my arm and looks at me
Megumin: can you please join our party?
Y/N: uh-
Yunyun then grabbed my arm and started pulling on me
Yunyun: he's already in my party
They then started pulling on my arms so much I thought they were going to tear off. This should be fun.
To be continued