Final chapter

Just a heads up. I wanted to make the last chapter special so things are about to get crazy.

Y/N POV

As I hold yunyuns hand as we were walking I sensed something....divine. It was divine ki. I turn around to see Eris standing behind me and yunyun.

Eris: hello Y/N.

Y/N: eris.

Eris: we've come here to ask you something important. Would you like to be a god?

Y/N: I already am.

Eris: now I mean a god of SOMETHING!!! Like how aqua is the god of water?

Y/N: ah. Sure.

Eris: thank you. Now if you come with us to heaven you can immediately become a god.

Y/N: wait.....will I be able to come back?

Eris: unfortunately no. Once you become a god you won't be able to come down here unless someone summons you down here like aqua.

Y/N: I'm sorry Eris but I'm going to have to refuse you offer.

Eris: oh....but. We can't exactly have a god down here so-

Y/N:Eris. So long as I live. I will not leave yunyun.

Eris frowns.

Eris: I understand. You can stay.

She then holds up her hands

Eris. If you can beat me in a fight.

I stare at her before laughing.

Y/N: look Eris I really don't want to fight you but

I'm suddenly punched in the gut and I'm launched back far back.

Y/N: the hell wuzzat

As I stand up I see Eris in front of me and uppercuts me sending me flying up and she's now above me and slams me to the ground. I try to stand up but I dodge before Eris can hit me again.

Y/N: ERIS HOW THE HELL ARE YOU THIS STRONG?!?

I see aqua running towards me along with kazuma and the others.

Aqua: Y/N!!! Do not go easy on her!! She's the strongest god!!! That's why she wasn't a god who stayed in the heavens like me!!! She's sent to worlds like these to take care of us gods tasks!!! But ever since she stayed in the heavens she's been pent up!!!

Y/N: she is..? In that case....

I launch at her and punch Eris across the face. She doesn't even flinch. Eris stare at me before grabbing me by the neck and slams me to the ground. She stands up with an emotionless look.

Y/N: what the!?! Tch. HA!!!!

 HA!!!!