24H🌻 Loyal {01}

Robyn's POV
September 23rd

"You're what!?." I asked her again as I stood up.

"I'm leaving. I'm sorry Robyn but I have to. I have work to do." I knew this day would come. London is a model and now she has to leave me for a whole month to work on some magazine shoot and also a runway show.

"B-but, but can't you reschedule it. Maybe to next year?." I asked teary eyed. I didn't want to leave her side for a minute.

"Awwn baby, don't cry. I'll be back soon." She said cupping my cheeks as I nodded.

"Fine. But do not stay a minute longer than one month."

"Sure baby." She said pecking my lips as she picked up her bag, leaving the house. I sat on the couch for 30 minutes totally bored. I didn't know if to call London again or just fall asleep immediately, it was just 6pm.

I turned on the TV as I walked into the kitchen getting a bag of cheetos before the door bell rang. I went to get it, seeing my friend, Kiana, on the other end.

"Wasssupp?." She smiled wide. Prolly high.

"Watchu want idiot?." I asked her walking back to the living rooms she followed behind like a cow.

"Clothes baby girl, cloooothesss. I have this date, with a really hot guy in about 20 minutes and I need clothes." She said, yawning as she slumped on the couch.

"So, you got money. Go buy some."

"I would but that's work. So you're gonna give me yours." She said as I shook my head at her, chuckling. She always does this. Comes over, take a bunch of my stuff and destroy them.

"Look I already know how this is gonna end because you do this every other week so, okay." I shrugged. I couldn't stop her anyway. She'd just find her way into my closet herself and take whatever she likes.

I walked upstairs as she followed me again. I walked into my walk-in closet pulling out a bunch of dresses suitable for a date with heels to match.

"So, where's Farah?." She said referring to London. She always loved calling her by her middle name and London is soo not a fan of that.

"She left. About 30 minutes 'fore you came."

"Oh. I wanted to see her to be honest." She said in a low tone.

"Why?." I chuckled. London and Kiana can't stand each other's presence but here she is wanting to see London out of the blue.

"Iono. Just to like, be friends and shit." She shrugged.

"Baby girl its confirmed now, you ARE high." I laughed going back to searching for a dress for her. I finally found one as I pulled it out fitting it on her body.

"What?." She pouted.

"Hush. I'm tryna see if this your size?." I said checking it more. "Yup, perfect. Now go have a bath. You smell like shit." She rolled her eyes at me standing up anyway with the dress in her hand as she walked into the bathroom.

I layed on the bed pulling out my phone as I scrolled through Instagram. She finished her bath and came out almost an hour later.

"What the fuck was you scrubbin' in there?." I asked standing up. I walked over to her, sitting her at my vanity as I got started on her hair. Being a hair and makeup artist has its perks tho. My bitches and I ain't never gotta pay for shit like this.

"My pussy. I might let him eat it and I can't get him eat a hairy twat." She said as I face palmed.

"Let's just get started on your hair already."  I grabbed my curler as I twisted her already curly hair into more curls making it voluminous. After I was done I helped her with her makeup as well as she stood up clapping and dancing around like a seal in my 1,000 dollar worth heels. Honey be playin' with fire I tell you that.

"Yay, thank you bestieeee!." She squealed pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Ah!, dont call me that." I said hugging her back still.

"Oh don't pretend. Also, why don't you come along?." She said as i raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who on earth asks someone to come on a date with them?. What do I look like, a tricycle?."

"Com'on. He's bringing a friend over too. Plus I know you bored."

"Sorry babe, but I have a girlfriend as it is." I shrugged.

"Its not gon be no double date or anything. Just come on." I sighed finally agreeing with her as we walked out of my room. I didn't even bother to put on anything fancy, ripped boyfriend jeans, a "Pussy Powa" T-shirt, and some sneakers with my leather jacket. I couldn't be bothered.

   We pulled up to the place as Kiana and I both came out of her car.

"My my my, home boy's got some taste. Loui store for a date, okayy." I said really impressed. Maybe this isn't as terrible as i thought it was.

"Hehe. My baby got stacks Robyn, stacksss." She said sticking her tongue out at me as she walked in. I just rolled my eyes following behind her. She walked up to her supposed date as she hugged him.

"Omarihhhhh!." She squealed as he hugged her squeezing her ass in the process. Oh lawd. I looked behind him to see a lady, sorta in her late 20s on the phone. She has an extremely long ass weave on with burberry from head to toe. She was pretty tho, and those edges...goddamn. I immediately assumed she came with stacks here so I wasn't that bothered.

"So, this is my frenn, Robyn." Kiana casually introduced me to him as I smiled.

"Omarih." She shook my hand as I smiled.

"And I'm Onika, his girlfriend." The Burberry beauty that stood behind him voiced out as we all turned in her direction. Hell no Kiana, I'm not letting my frenn become a side piece.