24H🌻 The New Girl {01}

[Rihnika]

Robyn
November 19th
Los Angeles, California

I finished writing down the lyrics to a new song on my mind Zendaya and her always-in-trouble ass ran into my one room apartment.

"Robyn I have a huge problem." She said slamming the door as she sat down on my bed flinging her purse on the floor.

"Aiit, what is it?," I said covering up my notepad and sitting back to listen to her.

"Teyana. She said she wants to see my Momma today and you know I ain't got no mum," She said not pacing around. Zendaya's been lying to Teyana that she's from a filthy rich family since the first day they met because according to her, it's the only way Tey's gonna like her. I told her to just stop lying and say the truth already but of course, this bake bean refused to listen cause Tey, 'tongues that pussy right'. Good thing I ain't gotta deal with that.

"First, sit down," I said as I pressed her shoulders down making her sit down. "And second, just tell her. If she actually would like you for you then that'll happen and if she wont , fuck her."

"No. I'll just find some rich lady or a random woman to pose as my mum. I'm not losing that girl Robyn, I'm not losing her tongue," She said standing up as I sighed.

"Whatever. Good thing I ain't gotta deal with these pussy problems."

"Yea just go talking cause you got a dick...I'd like to see you cope with a menstrual cycle," She said making me cackle as she rolled her eyes. She looked out the window a few times before closing it up.

"What are you doing, you better not be bringing someone over here without permission."

"Oh hush. Who's the new girl tho?."

"New girl," I asked with a confused face.

"Yes, I saw a girl move in yesterday right infront of your house, yunno...into that duplex infront of here."

"Oh that house," I nodded.

"Yea, that house," Zendaya said as she mimicked me making me roll my eyes. "You haven't seen her yet?."

"Nope. I'm even wondering what time she moved in."

"Oh. She's really beautiful tho, and she got some hella ass. I saw her yesterday and I was dang, borrow me that ass for a day atleast," She said making me laugh.

"Now that you've described her, I'm actually kinda anxious to see her."

"Yoire gonna sooner or later...but I don't think she likes coming out much," She shrugged. "Anyways, I gotta go. Rich ladies take time to find. See you later boo." She kissed my cheek as she left. I decided to go have a bath and cool my mind.

●●●●

I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, sitting down to think of what or where i was even going to have dinner when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Zendaya again, I sighed standing up to go open the door with two towels wrapped around me without bothering to put on clothes.

"Zendaya I thought you left-" I opened the door to see a different face. She looked new, like she'd never been here infact she looked like someone who belongs in one of those prissy little princess castles or towers whatever those places are, that's where she belongs.

"Oof, I'm so sorry...I can come another time I just uh-" She said side eyeing me from beneath while trying to look away. I smirked and chuckled a little bit before replying.

"Nah, my fault. Anyways, wassup?."

"Yea, I wanted to ask if you knew anything on how to lock up the back door in the duplex. I just moved in and I dunno, the owner didn't give me any information on that because I think the key's broken. And the other neighbours were kinda rude," She sighed biting the inside of her lip.

"I do actually, I helped the couple that lived there before to lock it up. And yes, those people are rude. Anyways, lemme change real quick." I said closing the door as she nodded. I quickly changed into a white T-shirt and a pair of blue Jeans. Putting my black cap over my head and some red Js on. "K, let's go."

●●●●

I followed her to the house and to be honest it looked better than when the other people were still there. It looked like a different house entirely.

"So, the back door is through the other side of the house. Wanna come in and help me lock it?." She asked as I nodded following her in. The entire house had glass tiles, they were a bit slippery but beautiful all the same.

"Ok this is the door, can you take of it on your own?."

"Yea sure." I shrugged as she smiled showing her dimples.

"Perfect. While you're at it, I gotta go change." She said running upstairs, her ass jiggling behind as she ran. Zen was right, her ass is really worth borrowing...fuck it's worth stealing.

I worked the handle for a while before pushing the nail in, bringing the key that broke inside of it previously, out and locking the door at the same time. As if on cue she came out immediately I locked it, in an oversized crop hoodie and some high waisted shorts. I was in complete shock to see her looking like that, she didn't have a bra on and the hoodie was pretty short so I could see her under-boob clearly and how her ass looking in those shorts...damn.

"Uh-I fixed the door," I said practically eye fucking her as I shuddered, getting the thought out of my mind.

"Thank youu," She said going to confirm that it was really locked.

"Oh it's nothing," I smiled. "I gotta go no-"

"Hush. You want dinner?." She asked with her hands folded under her tits as she wiggled her eyebrow.

"Uh yea, infact that's what I'm going to g-" What is with her and cutting people off.

"Sit. I'll cook for you. Take it as a thank you or payment, whatever...for helping me fix the door," She smiled dragging me into the kitchen as I sat on the island.

"Ok," I smiled. I guess I found a place for dinner then.

●●●●

Lmk if you want part two♡.