Chapter 5

Y/n POV
I was sitting in the library with my friends. "Well Harry, we better get to the supper party. We don't want to be late" Hermione stood up and grabbed his arm pulling him up. Ron was sat across from me but I just continued to read my book. "Would you like to get something to eat?" He asked pulling my book down to look at me. "I'm not hungry" I pushed his hands away. "You're never hungry" he said slouching back in his chair. "Come with me, I'm hungry." I rolled my eye then stood up. "Let's go" I nodded my head for him to come.

As we were walking a tall fugue speared behind me and grabbed my waist. I turned around to see Draco smiling at me. "Hey" I looked down. "Would you like to come with me to my room?" He asked pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back. Tight. I liked this side of him. "Actually, I was going to get food with Ron, sorry. You are very welcome to come though" I pulled away. "Really? You chose him over your boyfriend? Typical" he scoffed. "Draco, I already have plans. I'm not going to blow Ron off" I laughed a bit. "Chose. Me or that blood traitor." His eyes glared deep in mine. "Wha- no... NO!" I stepped away from him. "I already have plans Draco." I grabbed Ron's arm and pulled him to walk with me.

"Y/n, you can't let him treat you like that." Ron suddenly stopped me. "Ron, I told you once and I'll tell you again: my relationship, does not concern you." I looked him in the eyes furiously. "Fine. Let's eat" Ron continued walking to the Great Hall.

We sat down and Ron started stuffing his face. "Y/n, come on, just eat" he handed me a fry. He absolutely hates sharing food so I took it and smiled "thanks" he smiled back and looked really proud of himself. We sat there for about an hour and a half then Draco and Pansy walked in with big smirks on their faces. I walked up to Draco and grabbed him to make him stand still. "What the hell is that?" I asked staring at his neck. "A hickey" he said casually. "Draco, I didn't give you that." My eyes darted to his. "You did" he laughed. "I would've remembered.... you cheated on me... with who, who possibly gives you what I don't" I started tearing up. I could tell he was starting to feel bad. "Pansy.... I'm... sorry. It won't happen again y/n." He tried pulling me in for a hug. "No! Draco we're done! You cheated on me with that pug face bitch" I snapped practically balling at this point. "That's the attitude I like" he smiled trying to hug me again. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that I said 'we're done'. I felt someone grab my arm so I turned around and seen Ron. "Let's leave" he whispered. I started to walk but Draco tightly grabbed my arm. "Y/n, where do you think you're going?" "Draco... we're done, and it's your fault" he looked broken but I just walked off with Ron close behind me.

Ron pulled me up to his room so I could have some privacy. He just hugged me tight while I sobbed. "Why would he cheat on me?" I kept sobbing. "He's just so, so, so stupid." He put his hand on my head and the other on my back to keep me close to him. "I never did anything wrong" I cried.  Eventually he took me to his bed and just held me close. A little while later Harry walked in. "What's going on?" He quietly asked Ron. I felt the end of the bed weigh down then I felt his hand pat my leg. I sat up trying to wipe away my tears. Ron still held me close. "He cheated on me." I cried even harder and I pushed my face in the crook of Ron neck. He started rubbing my back. "He's just stupid, y/n, really incredibly stupid." Harry sighed. "You'll be happy soon enough" I looked up and smiled at him "thanks" I sniffled then started to stand up. "Where are you going?" Ron asked quickly standing up. "I'm going to sleep" I smiled. "Wait... can I just see if your bruise is getting better.... I just think you might want to go see madame Pomfrey" he looked down at his feet. I sighed "I guess" I walked over to him slowly and then pulled down the side of my pants a bit revealing the top of my red underwear. He hid me away in a corner so Harry wouldn't see. 

Ron slowly knelt down and put his hands gently on it. He pressed down with his thumbs gently "still hurt?" He looked up at me. I looked back at him "yeah... a little" I let out a sad smile. "Y/n, you didn't deserve what Draco did to you, you're smart, and pretty, and funny and you deserve someone who can make you smile." Ron stood up looking me in the eyes. "Thanks, Ron, you're a really good... friend" I looked away when I said friend. I don't know why but I just couldn't look at him when I called him a friend. I looked over at Harry who was watching us but when he noticed I was looking he quickly looked away. "Goodnight, Ron." I whispered fixing the collar of his shirt. "Goodnight" he whispered back.