Chapter- 17 People I could rely on(A dungeon mission part 2)

With Luck*

Luck was feeling really weak as mist surrounded him, but, he did not want to give up.

"Win.......win.....win.........more......more......more! Let's fight some more!" said Luck like a maniac.

Luck's feet now had lightning boots, his hands were covered in lighting and two blue horns were on top of his head. He remembered a flashback.

"I don't want to break a new little bud just yet." said the man, who is Lotus Whomalt.

"I will win, I never lose and I will never lose for her!" shouted Luck.

Luck's memory flashback*

SLAP*

A loud slapping noise echoed in a room, a sting of pain was left on young Luck's cheeks. A noble girl just slapped him, he is still a very young child at this time without a grimoire, he's probably only seven years old.

"Why can't you do something so simple? How many times must I tell you?" said the noble girl.

Luck said nothing, he just had a smile on his face, it was a maniac's smile.

"Why are you smiling like that? Why can't you cry or get angry?Why are you born that way!" said the girl angrily lifting her hand up wanting to slap him again.

A slapping noise was not heard, the noble girl's hand was not able to touch Luck's cheeks again to slap him the second time, nor was the girl heard. The only thing seen outside the window were blue sparks and of cracks of lightning sounds were heard. Inside the room, the noble girl had her back against the stone wall scared of the psycho in front of her, Luck still had a maniac smile on his face, his hands was covered in lightning then, the girl was not able to see light after that, she was now unconscious on the cold stone floor.

"H-hey, you're kidding right? One of the common students defeated a noble...That's never happened before in our school's exchange competition." said an older student.

"It's not normal for a commoner to beat a noble." said another student.

"Crap. I was picking on him. He might try to get me back." said a male student.

"He's always smiling...He's super creepy." said a kid.

"Don't get involved with him. He'll beat you to a pulp." said another student.

All the gossiping around him did not mean anything to him, it did not matter, he continued to walk towards the school gate where the only person that matters to him would be there. He stopped at the school gate and looked up at an older woman.

"You won against a noble using magic? That's amazing Luck!" said the woman then she knelt down to his level and engulfed him in a hug.

"I had no idea you had such powers! Normally, no one can beat a noble. You must be special! Keep winning. Win, win, keep on using your powers and win. No one will help you in this world." said the older woman.

Luck didn't say anything, he just hugged her back.

"You must use your own powers." finished the older woman that was still hugging him.

Luck's eyes widened, he replied to the older woman,

"If that makes you happy, mother."

Yes, the older woman was Luck's mother, she is the person he wants to win for, the reason why he never wants to lose. But, she was also the reason why Luck had learnt something that was bad for him, he does not want any help in fighting, he wants to do things solo without any help, which was not good for him. She encouraged him to fight, she's the reason he's a fighting psycho but, that's just a part of what he is.