Chapter 13 A day off first pay day

Asta, Noelle and Magna returned back to the Black Bull base after they went to turn in Heath and the cloacked figures that they fought in their last mission. They went inside and saw the other Black Bull members waiting for them.

"Congratulations on completing your first mission and beating those guys!" congratulated everyone.

"Hey Asta! I heard you did really good in the fight! Wanna fight me?" asked Luck.

"Sorry but I'm a bit tired from the last mission." said Asta.

"You don't look tired." said Finral.

"Well I am Finral-senpai." replied Asta.

Two hand claps were heard and they all turned to where the sound was, it was their captain Yami.

"Ahem. Anways, because you guys defeated the attackers even though you didn't have to and it wasn't your mission, the wizard king has awarded us a star." said Yami holding a small golden star with his point finger and his thumb.

"Um.....what's a star?" asked Noelle.

"Well, in the nine magic knight squads, we compete to see how many stars we have at the end of a year." said Vanessa.

"The golden Dawn has a long winning streak going on for a while now." said Henry.

"We come in last every year. I'm so embarassing." said Grey covering her face.

"We will win this year." said Gordan.

"Hm, how much are we behind the Golden Dawn?" asked Asta.

"Hm let me." said Yami then the star went into the wall.

"We are negative 70 behind the Golden Dawn." said Yami.

"WHAT!?" shouted Asta and Noelle.

"Yeah.....we wouldn't have gotten negative if we didn't break anything, destroy places or cause trouble." said Magna couting what they did while Luck nodded in the back.

"sigh* It's going to take a lot of work if I want to beat nii-san's squad isn't it? We have negative stars while they are far in poistive." said Asta face falming.

"Hey! We'll get there!" said Magna.

"I know we will." replied Asta.

"Anyways, it's your pay day today. Here's your money. You also have a day off so don't fo any missions." said Yami handing out everyone a small bag of coins.

"Thanks! I can go back to the food shop again." said Charmy.

"Yami taichou, can I go see Marie?" asked Gauche(the sister complex dude).

"Sure I don't care." replied Yami.

"So what should we do now?" asked Asta.

"Hm, since we just got our pay, we should go shopping in the town and buy somethings we could use in battle. After that, we can go buy what we want." said Vanessa.

"Alright let's go then." said Asta.

Time magic: Time skip*

The trio are now in the town, many people were gosiping about them since they were Black Bulls but, they were also saying some good things calling Vanessa and Noelle cute and complimenting Asta. They bought supplies that they would probably use in battle like ointment or bandages then Vanessa wanted to take them someehere. They are now in front of a dead end in an alley way starring at the wall in front of them.

"So...why are we here? There's nothing." said Asta.

"Over here." said Vanessa half of her on the otherside of the wall.

They went inside the wall and saw markets and barely anyone in it.

"What is this place?" asked Noelle.

"This is the 'Black market'. I wouldn't be surrpised if you don't know, not many royals or nobles come here, actually, probably none of them has ever came here except you two. Noelle, you can't control your magic right?" asked Vanessa.

"Yeah..." said Noelle.

"There are magic items here to help you control your magic. Go ahead and pick something you like then adjust your magic on it and it will help you control it. There are other things you can find here as well. Right over there is a casino where idiots with no experience go to lose their money." explained Vanessa then she pointed at a place with a sign that said 'casino'.

"Alright let's go! I'll take you all on!" shouted Magna.

'We know that guy.'  thought Asta and Noelle.

"Anyways let's start finding things we want." said Vanessa.

"Ugh how come I keep losing?" said a guy.

"I can see the future sonny." said an old woman.

"I found a wand." said Noelle.

"That's great." replied Vanessa.

"Hye ladies, what are gals like you doing in a place like this? It could be dangerous, don't worry I'll protect you." said Sekke who just came up to Noelle and Vanessa.

"Scram insect." said Noelle, Sekke sweat dropped.

"Hey guy I found something!" said Asta.

"Eh what's that?" asked Noelle.

"Come on it's cool." said Asta.

"No it's not." said Noelle then she threw the item that was in Asta's hand.

"Aww........wait Sekke!?" said Asta looking at Sekke.

"Oh Asta, long time no see. Everyone was shocked when you picked the Black Bulls, it looked like your brother wasn't though." said Sekke.

"Oh course he isn't shocked, he's the one who said to pick what I want. Plus, he's my brother, of course he would know." replied Asta.

"Hey stop!!! My winnning!" shouted an old lady.

"I'll get that for you. Hey! Stop right there bah ha." said Sekke then he got on a magic motorcycle(is the 'bah ha' correct?).

Asta started chasing for the thief as well passing Sekke even though he isn't using any speed magic and pulled his sword out of his grimoire.

"Ha! Like you can cut my cloud with that sword....WAIT!!! It's you!!" shouted the thief recognising who Asta was.

Asta smirked and threw the sword at the thief's cloud vehicle, it nullified the magic and the thief fell onto the ground. Then, Sekke arrived.

"I got this, I'll take him back to the station." said Sekke then, he was stabbed in the foot.

"Ow......I'm going to die now. Asta, I pass my dreams on to you. Please become the wizard king for me." said Sekke.

Asta slepped Seke.

"No you idiot! It only matters if you do it yourself! Live Sekke live." said Asta.

"Stop being so dramatic, it's just a numbing poison, I'll use the ointment I bought earlier and you'll be fine." said Vanessa, both the boys facepalmed.

Time magic: Time skip*

Asta decided to go back to his mansion and stay there for a sleepover with his older brother since he has a day off. He is allowed to go back to the mansion so he decided to sleep there. All the magic knights has a day off the same day since their pay day is the same day so the other members from other squads also got a break except for some who needs to continue to work because they still have missions to complete, Yuno was also doing his thing. Yuno is trying to find information on Asta since when Heath attacked, Asta told a bit of his story, enough for him to know he was kidnapped and raised in the frosaken realm so, he wants to know where he was raised because, he looks really familiar, he reminds him of the same Asta in the church.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Black Clover does not belong to me!