Missing You

I talked to Jai for the last 7 hours on Skype. Even after we finished talking I was hyper to finally see him again, just my mother didn’t know about it yet. It was pretty late and I was sure she was already asleep, I went into my Bathroom realizing how tired I really was, so I decided to sleep too. 

The next morning I woke up, I ran downstairs to a empty house. Not even my dog was there, I took my cell phone out and called my mums work. 

“Mum why didn’t you write me a letter, I was shocked to be in a empty house.” I said after my mum had answered the phone call.

“Sorry honey. I forgot to tell you. Why did you call?”

“Jai, Is coming to the Netherlands next month. And because I have fall vacation, I thought i could visit him there.” 

“Let us talk about that tonight when I come home, okay?”

“hm..” I disconnected the call. I hate it when my mother didn’t answer me right away. Suddenly the front door opened, and my dad stood there with my dog. 

“Where were you with Flock?” I asked him as he walked into the kitchen.

“I was at the vet, she had those heart problems again.” He answered me.

“Oh, and whats wrong with her?”

“Nothing, we just have to give her another type of dog food.”

I sat down at the table and started eating my cereal. I had a day off at school and decided to go back in my room after I finished breakfast.

I decided to hang down some posters in my room, I put down two Justin Bieber and one One Direction posters. My wall looked too empty for me, so I took out the pictures I had made with Jai in Australia. 

My first picture was at the airport when I had photographed from the airplane, My first day on Australian soil, The day on which I first  met Andrew and A good day, full of hope and happiness.

My second picture showed me with Andrew, his mother had the photo made with my arrival. I remember very well how shy and full of sorrow I was. Totally unnecessary when I think about it now. 

The next picture showed my room, in which I hadn’t slept alone for most of the time. 

This was followed by more pictures of me and Jai, while we kissed, hugged, laughed and just the pictures we had taken out of boredom. I put the pictures together and laid them on the floor to plan where which photo would be on my wall. I had made about 500 photos, and needed to decide which ones I’d hang on my wall. 

Suddenly I was holding a picture in my hands in which I was crying and where Jai tried desperately to comfort me, the picture was taken shortly after he had announced that we were dating. My twitter was a place of hate now. Jai had shown a great deal of persuasion that day. And when I had stopped after much back and forth at last to cry. I read with him the nice comments about our pictures we had posted. He kept telling me the picture were perfect and I looked beautiful with everything I wore. And from that day on he told me everyday I was Beautiful, and some time later I believed him. And with more and more self-confidence, I noticed that the bad comments had disappeared, more and more pictures Jai had posted had nice comments. And suddenly I knew they accepted me, and I started tweeting again. 

Somewhere in the middle of all those pictures I had were one of the hotel room Jai had stayed in as he gave me the promise ring. I smiled and looked down on my hand, ever since I hadn’t put it down. I kissed it closing my eyes, seeing the day he gave me the ring in my head playing like a movie. My Back rested on the end of my couch as I opened my eyes again. Being full of memories I heard my phone ringtone and took the phone call.

“Hey babe, I was thinking about you.” I said knowing it was Jai.

“Aww, really what were you thinking?”

“About the hotel room and the ring and everything. Aww Baby I miss you.”

He laughed softly. “I miss you too, Beautiful. I just wanted to tell you I'm going to be at the airport in the Netherlands on Thursday morning and was hoping to see you there..”

“I haven’t talked to my mum yet, cause she is still at work but I don’t think she’ll say no. So I’m sure I’ll be there.”

“Okay that’s perfect. I have to go back to my class now, see you later alright?”

“K, Jai. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

___________________________________