☁️Chapter 18: Savvy Shopper🍋

Location: Mall
Time: 1:00pm
Day: Sunday
WARNING: Slight NSFW
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
After me and Kuraprika's battle I wanted to go to the mall for a little shopping and eating, to lighten up the day a little bit. I also wanted to pick out and buy Kuraprika some outfits for fun. "Which store would you like to go in first? I will buy you whatever you like my treat." Kuraprika said.

"Actually I was thinking about shopping for you." I suggested.

"For me? I don't need anything I'm fine."

"Please Pika just a few outfits trust me you will look great. Come on follow me." I commanded as I took his hand and led him into a store.

"Oooh this will look sexy on you paired with some tight solid black jeans." I said as I held up this white button up shirt.

"Shhh keep it down I don't want anybody to hear." Kuraprika said embarrassed as his face was flushed red.

I continued to walk around the store looking for more outfits when I came across this cute white long sleeve turtle neck sweater which I paired with some red and black flanneled jeans, Pika will definitely pull off this look. Kuraprika continued to follow me around the store as he would occasionally eye and look at different pieces. "Pika you like that solid yellow t-shirt?" I asked him as I saw him pick it up and look at it.

"It looks really nice I guess." Kuraprika said nonchalantly. The shirt did look cute, it was just a solid yellow shirt with fashionable rolled up sleeves, the quality of the material was very nice... very soft. I thought it would pair great with some rolled up blue jeans with some kind of print on it added with a pink flannel. I went to go look for the remaining pieces as I had finished shopping for clothes. "Let's have you try them on Kuraprika." I said as I found an open dressing room. "Try on the first outfit." I said as I turned around to give him privacy. The first one was the white button up shirt with the tight black jeans paired with a red studded belt. "Okay how do I look (y/n)?" Kuraprika asked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

I was analyzing the fit of the outfit on him as I made a few adjustments here and there, "Wow it looks great on you... you look very sexy Pika." He blushed at my compliments.

"Okay I'm going to try on the second one." Kuraprika said. It was the long sleeve white turtle neck sweater with the red and black flanneled jeans. "Okay I really like this look, you look very dashing shows off your sculpted physique." I complimented him.

His face was a bright red as he was flustered by all of my compliments, "You uh did a really good job on picking the outfits out." He replied back nervously.

"Thank you, now try on the next one I'm excited to see that one." It was the yellow shirt paired with blue jeans that had a cute flower print on them and a pink flannel tied around his waist. "Okay this look is genius I must say, you look very handsome."

"Thank you love, I like every outfit you picked out." He said as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Let's head to check out so I can pay for them, and I mean it when I say I will pay for them. Let me treat you once in a while Kuraprika." I retorted as he just nodded and went along with me.

"Let's head into the jewelry department, I want to get you some cute rings, necklaces, and earrings to pair with your outfit." I said happily. I was scanning the glass boxes looking for some cute rings when I spotted this ruby red diamond one. I slid it onto his beautifully kept fingers to see how it looks, "Do you like it Pika?"

"Yes it's a really nice ring... you should get a matching one." Kuraprika insisted.

"Great idea." I replied back to him as I got another one for myself, I also got Kuraprika a silver band ring and some ruby earrings to compliment his outfits.

"I'm appreciative of all the clothes and jewelry you bought me (y/n), but no more shopping for me let's shop for you." Kuraprika suggested.

"Okay there was some stuff I did want to go look at." I commented.

"Great let's go take a look at them." Kuraprika urged.

He wasn't going to like the store I was going into next, I knew that once he walked in there he will be as red as a tomato. I walked into my favorite underwear and bra store to look for some cute matching sets, I glanced over to Kuraprika who was flushed red and enveloped in embarrassment. I was scanning the lingerie looking for some cute pieces as Kuraprika stood behind me with his arms crossed trying to not look nervous. I found this lacy red piece and this cute pink one to but I couldn't decide one which to get. "Kuraprika." I called for him. He turned around stiffly to see what I wanted. "Which one do you think I should get?" I questioned him as I held up the pink and red lingerie.

"Uh the um r-r-red one." He said nervously with a stutter. I finished my rounds in the store as Kuraprika was relived to finally be out of there. "Let's go get some cinnamon rolls." I decided as Kuraprika nodded and went along with me.
••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors Note
Thank you for reading!👾 Bye kitty!💐
Instagram & TikTok: @captainsoupie
Now for the song recommendation