Waiting and Shyness

Nicolas' POV

    I'm sitting on the couch in the living area, and my eyes can't seem to hold Jason's who is sitting across the room from me, brown eyes dark as he watches me closely.

    "He looks like he's going to try and eat you." Luis snorts from beside me, his fingers holding a flame in his hand and even though it's cool, I can't find it in me to focus on it when Jace is looking at me like that. Like I'm his. I almost want to run away just to feel him chase after me.

    I shiver and a small whine passed through my throat, my thoughts getting more and more foggy and I find myself shifting in my seat, my smaller me getting hard and resting against my thigh making my pants uncomfortable. I bite my lip, thinking about what it would make Jason do if I suddenly took off my clothes.

   I feel a hand in mine and I realize my hands were already in motion to do just that.

   "I don't think Jason would take well to me seeing you naked." Luis tells me, his lips curling up into an amused look but before I can respond, there's a growl that makes it's way across the room and the noise makes me shiver and bare my neck with a whine while Luis removes his hand from mine. "Calm down wolfie." He mocks.

   Unable to help myself I giggle at the term and Jason turns back towards me with nicer eyes than he had given his friend.

    "Where the hell is Nya?" Clary yells, pacing in front of the door, her brows lowered and a few seconds later there'd a knock on the door. When she opens it, her friend is standing on the other side. "Where have you been? They are two seconds away of giving me a show that I do not want."

      "It might have been the fact that you texted me the wrong suite number." Nya says calmly, rolling her eyes and I giggle at my sister who makes a face as if in apology.

    "Sorry." She says. 

     "Which room is theirs?" She asks getting right to it, her nose crinkling at the smell of the two of us slowly seeping through the magic of even masking spray. She's pointed to our room and she goes inside for a minute or two, glowing lights bleeding out into the living room before she comes out and does the snake to our door. "Alright. You can hear out but no one can hear in."

       "Thank Goddess," Clary says and my cheeks stain red at her words though no one else seems to be bothered by them.

      "Also, I looked in my spell book and found this pill that will help lower your Heat and Rut. Take one in the morning and one at night. You will still be horny and want to fuck like dogs but it won't be an all day event." She says and I breath a sigh of relief, a slab of anxiety being lifted on my shoulders though I can't focus on the thought for long.

     She brings out a bottle of pills out of no where and places them in Jason's hand.

    "Thank you." He says and she nods.

    "Dinner is about to be down in the dining room. I don't know about the two of you, but I'm going." She says and Luis and Clarissa are quick to jump up and walk towards the door.

     "Yeah I would rather not be here." Clary says with an apologetic smile but I barley spare the three is then a glance as more and more of Jason's scent gets pushed across the room, and Benny is on his back, body arching in submission as he neck tilts all the way to the side, my breath short just from the look that's giving across the room.

   I barely hear the door click, my body shivering in delight and need as Jason's gets up, his strides long and fast until he's standing in front of me, his eyes flashing between brown and black making me tilt my head further.

    He holds up the magic pills in his hand and the other comes up to grab my chin softly. "We will take these after I take care of you. I have some firsts to collect." He tells me, his voice leaving no room for discussion and I nod my head, leaning into his touch, my legs widening to accommodate my aching body.

     "Please." I whimper though I don't know what I'm begging for or what I need, only knowing that my body is aching for something and I need it to be given to me soon.

    With the one word, Jason grabs one of my hands that are balled up on my lap and when I hop down from the chair, he pulls me towards the door that leads to our room, and I know that whoever happens on this trip, it's going to change my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it was so funny with Jason growled at Luis even though he didn't deserve it. How are you guys liking this book still?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you like plums?