CHAPTER 13- SELFIE PROJECT PART 2

Ang kabanatang ito ay rated SPG. Patnubay at gabay ng magulang ay kailangan.

Cheret! Hahaha. Welcome back to me! After so many years, I am back here in wattpad. I just want to give a quick shout out to one of my follower here and new friend on facebook, Lara Sanchez for reminding me of what my first love and passion is--writing.

I've been very busy because of what we call "life" but by GOd's grace, here I am, back again.

I would like to say a huge apology to all my followers who were disappointed I wasn't able to finish most of my stories.

I hope you dolls would give me a chance to redeem myself again.

I love you dolls! And I've missed you so much!

And yes, Super SPG ang chapter na ito. A little gift for y'all! Muahs!!!!

**************************************************************************

Hindi napigilan ni Orja ang makagat ang kanyang pang-ibabang labi.

Adon, who is completely naked infront of her is making her drool all over the place.

Pero hindi niya hahayaang isipin ng lalake na baliw na baliw siya dito.

Hypocrite much ka gurl?? bat di mo nalang kasi maamin na nakakabaliw naman talaga ang kagwapuhan at kakisigan nya?

Hindi niya mapigilan ang napaka-honest na bahagi ng isipan niya.

And risk becoming the same with his exes? To be just another girl? No way!

She was a virgin for no reason at all.

She's also a bit of a feminist at kahit pa ang kanyang raging hormones ay hindi pwedeng matalo ang kanyang prinsipyo bilang babae.

Lumapit siya kay Adon ng dahan-dahan.

Nang marating niya ang edge ng kama ay hindi agad siya sumampa. Instead, she slowly danced to the tune of the song in her mind habang dahan-dahan ding hinuhubad ang bawat saplot sa kanyang katawan.

She touched her own body still while dancing saka marahangsumampa sa kama.

Iginiya niya si Adon para mapahiga ito sa kama habang patuloy pa rin siya sa kanyang slow and seductive dance.

Nang maipwesto na niya si Adon sa kama na nakasandal sa headboard ng kama ay siya naman ang marahang pumwestong nakaluhod sa harapan nito.

"J-Ja"

She tried to suppress the giggle na gustong kumawala sa anyang mga labi.

THe tension in the air is enough to burn their bodies heat.

Idagdag pa tila nagbabagang apoy ang titig ni Adon sa bawat himaymay ng kanyang katawan.

ADon gasped as he heard a vibrating sound from Orja's hand.

It was the purple vibrator he gave her as a gift.

And it was as if it was alive.

Dapat ay tatayo at lalapitan niya ang babae pero sumenyas ito sa kanya na manatili siyang nakaupo habang pinapanood ito.

He almost lost consciousness when Orja used the pulsating vibrator to caress her own body.

From her legs to her navel, Orja was like a beautiful sex goddess who is trying to seduce him, and she was succeeding.

"D-Don...O-oh.."

He almost lost all his control when he heard her moan his name.

Then she continued to travel the toy to her breast, circled it around her areola.

Fuck! She'll be the death of me!

He urged himself to suppress all his selfish feelings and let her do her thing first.

But he can't help himself from salivating when he saw Orja's dripping pussy.

I badly want to fuck that beautifully-shaven pussy.

Orja seemed to be enjoying herself that he can't help to be jealous at the toy she's playing with herself.

Mapapasimangot na sana siya kung hindi pa dahan-dahang dinala ni Orja ang laruan palapit sa sentro ng pagkkababae nito.

He snapped right at that very moment.

"Let me fuck you first before I throw that fucking toy in the sea."

May diin niyang saad dito na ikinatawa nito.

"Are you jealous of my new-found playmate Mr. Newman?"

He grinned upon hearing her sweet giggle.

How she can make me hot and jealous and funny at the same time, beats me.

he carefully lay her down the bed and expertly dive right into the very spot he had been wanting to eat mula pa kanina.

Ah..this is fucking heaven! How can a pussy taste like a drug like this?

He continued to lick, sip and kiss her pussy thoroughly.

I can definitely do this forever.

"D-don, s-stop pl-please stop."

He only stopped when he heard her raspy and struggling voice.

"Put it in already or I might die right now."

She was begging to be fucked and she will be fucked thoroughly tonight!

He positioned himself infront of her and slowly stick his cock inside her.

Sabay pa silang napasigaw ng maramdaman ang kaiga-igayqang sensasyon na dulot ng pag-iisa ng kailang katawan.

He fucked her hard, then slowly, then hard again.

Orja was already screaming her hearts out and he can feel that they are almost there.

Lalo pa niyang binilisan ang kanyang galaw hanggang sa maramdaman niya ang nalalapit na pagsabog ng kanilang mga katawan.

*****************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Okay..to be completely honest sex scenes are really my pet peeve. I honewtly don't know bat ba ako naglagay ng BS or SS noon. Hahaha.. May be because at that time ay rated spg din binabasa kong libro..hahaha..

Anyway, i hope you like this short update.

Please don't forget to like and comment your thoughts about this update.

I will try to be more active na, honest.

I'll see you on the other side---or rather chapter..

Muahs!