SYNOPSIS

***

"Not every princesses bound to have their prince because in her case she's bound to have a Knight "

***

Everyone has it's urge to like and to try something new. Neisha is one of them, she is bored and totally not happy just staying inside their house.She's like a princess caged inside the castle. Some people thinks that having the kind of life she has is a blessing.She is a daughter of a very prestigious politician a one of a kind man. She is the only daughter and the heiress of their company which is the Lewid Inc.

She didn't enjoy her childhood well. All her life she is just inside their house alone only with her nanny Elena.She wanted to explore and experience the life outside but she was prohibited to do so.But when her mother died she became a brat and a rebel child. She always wanted to escape and go to a wild parties. She always do that until one night her father called her to go to his office inside their house.

Her father let her study in a university this time, in exchange of she will stop being a rebel. She agreed on that because finally she can go to a school now. But never she knew that it has another conditions. I'm allowed to go out but I have a bodyguard.
She met his hot bodyguard wanna be.

Her party days is gone because Zyro Azqueta the name of her bodyguard is an ass. He's so strict to passed as my father. She is so annoyed with him. She wants him gone but as time passed by. She gets to like his guts. Little she didn't know that she's already falling to her bodyguard wanna be.

-----

DISCLAIMER :

This is a work of fiction name,characters, business songs events and incident are either product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a crime!

Start Writing: Dec. 1 ,2020

•|MELIAEN1501|•