45

I was at school when I started freaking out about life and how badly I wanted to end mine. My leg started bouncing.

"You good girl?" Alaysja asks

"Y-yeah" I lied

"Tell me what's wrong babes" she says. I got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the bell rung which meant the school day was over but I stayed in the bathroom.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Alaysja knocked on the stall door

"Nothing" I said

"I know you're crying" she says. I didn't answer.

"Imma go get Jahseh okay" she says

"No" I said

"I have to. You always talk to him" she says. I then heard the bathroom door open then close.

                             ☠️☠️☠️
Jahseh POV
I was at my locker with Stokeley and Jada. Alaysja started walking over with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong witcho girl?" I questioned Stokeley. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing her. She came over here.

"What's wrong babe?" Stokeley spoke

"Something is wrong with Y/n" she revealed.

"Where is she?" I questioned

"She's in the bathroom. She crying but she won't tell me why" she explained. I rushed over to the girls bathroom.

                              ☠️☠️☠️
Y/n POV
I heard the bathroom door bust open which made me jump a little.

"Baby?" Jahseh knocked on the door panicked. I didn't answer.

"Baby?" He repeated. I just sniffled.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He questioned on the other side of the stall door.

"Nothing" I lied

"Baby, you don't have to lie to me. I can feel your sadness" he says

"Baby let me in" he knocked on the stall door

"No" I refused

"Why?" He questioned

"Cuz I wanna be alone" I said in a shaky voice

"I understand that but ion want you to be alone right now. Lemme in baby" he said. I just sat there.

"No" I refused

"Don't act like I won't bust this door open" he says. I sighed and got up. I unlocked the door and went back to sitting on the floor with my head down and my knees up to my chest. He opened the stall door.

"Baby talk to me" he says as I heard him close and lock the stall door. He lifted my head up, holding it in his hands.

"What's wrong?" He wiped my tears

"I don't wanna talk about it right now" I said

"You always say that and then you just keep it bottled up. That's not good" he says

"I'm just really emotional right now. I hate myself. I've been through so much and the pain keeps coming. Soon enough I'll be numb" I expressed

"Don't hate yourself baby. You have a beautiful face, a sexy body, good friends, a nigga that loves you. Don't hate yourself" he comforted me. I nodded my head.

"Everything is just making me emotional today" I said

"I know girls don't like this questioned but.......are you about to be on your monthly thing?" He questioned. I nodded my head.

"That's probably why. You get emotional when you're about to start it when you are on it" he says

"But I don't wanna do this anymore" I admit

See what I did there👅💦🔥

"Baby everything is gonna be okay" he caressed my cheeks.

"No Jahseh I'm tired of it. I really just want someone to take me and if not.......I might just do it myself"....................................

THE END💕🥳🤗