2

My sister drove us to school. We parted our ways. I headed to the mobiles like Stokeley told me to. I seen Stokeley with Jahseh and Jarad.

"Hey Y/n" Stokeley greeted me

"Hi" I greeted back. They were just talking to me and honestly I was shy. Especially since there were 3 of them. I would occasionally play with my fingers.

"Why you so shy?" Jahseh questioned

"I'm just like this" I shrugged my shoulders

"Well I know once you get used to use you're gonna be a hella fun person to be around" he says. I smiled at that.

"Your hands are pretty" they all said in sync causing us all to laugh

"Thanks" I thanked them

☠️☠️☠️
My friends and I sat with Stokeley and them. They were immediately comfortable with them while I was still a little on the shy side.

"So y'all wanna be friends wit us?" Jarad questioned us. We all agreed.

"Okay listen girls" Stokeley spoke. We paid attention to him.

"We will all protect you no matter what the circumstance is. We will never turn our backs on y'all cuz that not how we rockin and please don't turn your backs on us. You can come to us for anything and I mean ANYTHING. If a nigga is fuckin witchu and you don't like it.....let us know. If something is bothering you. Let us know. If you need advice on how to deal with a certain situation.....let us know" he took turns looking into our eyes. We nodded our heads.

"And the 3 of you are very pretty so we know y'all got some niggas all up on y'all" Jarad added

"Like Stokeley said......just tell us if something or someone is bothering you. Don't be afraid" Jahseh spoke. We nodded our heads.

"Y'all about to get a bitch in tears" Jada exaggerated. We all laughed. We were just having a regular conversation.

"Y/n" I heard Jahseh speak. I looked at him. He was sitting right next to me.

"I kinda directed what I said at you cuz I can just tell that you struggle with expressing how you really feel and convince people that you're fine but you're really not" he explained

"How can you tell?" I questioned

"I can read you. I can see it" he shrugged his shoulders

See what I did there 😏😏😏

☠️☠️☠️
We were in our last period and we were die with our work so we had free time and were just conversing. Our teacher even let us be on our phones. The boys were conversing with each other. The bell rung.

"Ight y'all got after school shit?" Jarad questioned

"Yeah" we all said

"What y'all gotta do?" He questioned

"I got track practice" Alaysja spoke

"I got soccer practice" Jada spoke

"I got dance practice" I spoke

"Y'all look like you do that shit" Jahseh laughed. We all laughed with him.

"Ight can we get y'all's numbers before y'all go?" Stokeley questioned. We all agreed. I put my number in Stokeley's phone, then Jarad's, then Jahseh's. We all said our goodbyes and parted our ways.