Chapter 17

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I woke up to my alarm beeping the hell out of me. As soon as I sat up a sharp pain shot through my head and a thumping started. This day was going to be my living hell.

Taking my time to get ready I was the last one to leave the house. So I slipped into my Mustang and soon I was in front of the school where I took a deep breathe and left the safety of my car. I just hoped I didn't have to see Derek today.

This morning I left the party so quickly after those shadow like things were gone, fleeing from the man that had appeared and disappeared in my life just like snipping the fingers. I didn't want to see him.

School passed rather quickly, even though Allison and Isaac weren't there because they were trying to find out more about those misty creatures with the help of Allisons Dad. Since Scott was busy dealing with the twins he wasn't that great of a company either so I decided to accompany Kira for the day.

I liked the rather awkward weird girl. She wasn't a brainless girly princess like most girls but she was rather fun to be around. A little bit geeky but totally okay.

"So you're also, like Scott?" She asked with curiosity and I had to laugh about her. "No I'm not like Scott." I answered shaking my head.

"You like him don't you?" I couldn't keep myself from asking the question I already knew the answer to. I watched her cheeks grow red and a smile krept onto my face. "I'll take that as a yes, but don't be scared I'll keep your secret."

After lunch we went back to our classes and I didn't see her again until after school where I watched her climb onto Scott's motorbike behind him. I shot her a wink before I turned to my car, spotting a familiar face in the process. I climbed into my car quickly and took off in a rush, not wanting to confront Derek.

My heart still hurt because of him. I was feeling so worthless thanks to him making advances and then throwing me away like a piece of rubbish. It was hard knowing that he had meant so much to me while I didn't seem to have meant a thing to him.

When I arrived at the house I was alone again, neither the Sheriff nor Stiles were here. So I just threw my bag onto my bed and got my throwing knives since I had made up my mind and I wouldn't leave Kira and Scott alone tonight.

I arrived at the McCall's house just as night had fallen. The door was already open and I could hear the sounds of fighting in the house so I just slipped two knives into both of my hands, ready to fight the creatures.

I noticed one sneaking up on Kira so I threw my knife into his head, shattering his mask. He poofed into the black dust again and then he was gone, only the mask was lying on the floor. I bowed down and picked it up, examining it with curiosity.

While I was caught up with the pieces of the mask in my hands the others had managed to throw the Samurai kind of creatures out of the house and Melissa closed the line so the shield around the house was activated and we were save.

I didn't snap out of it until I heard Melissa's panicked voice screaming for Scott. I hadn't known his dad was hurt up until now and it didn't look good for him. His energy was fading and we couldn't get him out of here and into the hospital right now.

Before I knew what I was doing I was feeling myself walk closer to him and soon I was touching his forehead. It was like my body just knew what to do while my mind wasn't. I kept my hand in place, as I felt something surging through my body.

With every passing second I felt myself getting weaker and weaker but I didn't mind as I watched Mr. McCall's skin get a more vivid colour, like usual. He seemed to gain energy again as mine seemed to be fading. My sight was getting blurry and my head went dizzy but I couldn't get myself to break the connection he was absorbing all my energy, I felt how much he needed it.

"Get her away from him!" I heard a voice growl and then I felt my body being pulled away, my hand losing contact to Agent McCall. My head was spinning and I was seeing spots dance in my eyes, while my body was just slack in the strong arms, holding it. I had no energy.

When I looked up I was met with a pair of green eyes. I couldn't read the emotions in them, I couldn't focus but my mind knew who they belonged to and before my body could protest my brain was giving orders.

"Leave me alone!" I snarled in a weak voice as I pushed against a strong chest and out of his grasp. I stumbled a few steps into no particular direction, since I still had spots dancing in front of me. My luck I was met with a wall so I just let myself slide down on it.

I instantly dropped my head on my knees and closed my eyes. I was so damn tired. All I wanted to do right now was to fall asleep and wake up back in Seattle in Leo's arms. I wished all this was just a bad dream that I had never killed my first love, found out about supernatural creatures and met Derek Hale.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask and looked up to see Aiden in front of me. "Yeah just tired." I answered but my words were drawn and nearly inaudible. I shot the red head a smile and he went to sit down beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder and was out in a matter of seconds.

Another update just for you to make up for the lost time ;)
How do you like my story so far??
What do you think of Raviva?? Do you like her Character?? What creature do you think she is, any guesses??
Do you have any actress suggestions who could play Raviva??
Want any Derek and Raviva action?? ;)
Leave me comments with your opinion and votes of course :P
xxx sil