Chapter 21

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

My palms were wet and my breathing was unsteady as I stood in the small room with the huge MRT in it's middle. I never liked hospitals they reeked of death for me and the last time I had been to one still made me shake violently.

All this facts didn't matter right now. I was here for him, I was here to support my cousin and uncle. They needed me. We needed to be a family right now especially if the report would end up positiv. My men would need me and I would need them.I couldn't imagine a world without Stiles.

After the doctor had explained everything to Stiles he left the room as did the Sheriff and Melissa, Scott's mom. So I was left there with my cousin and Scott in silence as we all feared the medical test and it's report.

"You know what they're looking for right?" Stiles finally broke the silence with his question. "It's called frontotemporal dementia." I watched as he dropped his look to the floor. "Areas of your brain start to shrink." He countinued to explain as neither Scott nor I were knowing what to say. "It's what my mother had."

I knew what it was. I watched it happen to Claudia once. It was a torture to see Claudia change her personality because of the dementia. I still remembered the one day I came over to the Stiles' householt to find her totally diffrent she wasn't the decent, nice and mannerful mother anymore but rather bold and rough. Next came the speech defect and the disoriantation. Until the day we left and I saw her for the last time, no longer in her house but in a neat white room.

"There's no cure." I heard him mumble and it broke my heart instantly. I already knew that fact very well but hearing him say it out loud made me feel so weak and sad. I couldn't lose another loved person. I had already lost so many. My father, Leo and my mother, who didn't seem to care a bit about me.

I had tears in my eyes as I listened to him, processing all his words and the situation in my head. I didn't need to look up to know that Scott wasn't any better. Him and I had the same feelings for Stiles after all, he was our non-biological brother.

"Stiles, if you have it I'll do something." Scott finally broke the silence his voice just a hoarse whisper. I raised my gaze finally looking at the two of them who were just as scared as I was.

"I'll do something." Scott was now looking up at Stiles his voice was no longer a whisper but determination rang in each of his words. Tears stung in my eyes as I watched my cousin look at Scott who seemed to be his only hope.

After a long hug between Scott and Stiles I stepped forward so I was on eye level with my cousin. I wanted to say something, anything but my throat so dry and sticking together so I just looked him into his teary eyes while I tried to contain the water in mine.

Before either of us said a word we were in each others arms, both nearly strangling the other at how tight we held us. It was like there was nothing else to hold us up but just this embrace.

"I won't let this disease take away my brother, my family." I whispered in his ear as I placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you."

I felt him pull me even tighter as some tears left both our eyes soaking the fabric of our clothes. "I love you two, sister." I heard him whisper before we finally let go.

After that Scott and I took eachothers hands and left the room to go to Melissa and my uncle who had the same feelings written across their features. Angst, worry and love.