Riding With Max

*this chapter can be skipped if you don't want to read a small amount of intercourse*

A couple years had passed and Max and I were still riding together. We'd gotten a car and some guns. We had a normal routine set up for us now, drive all day, stop to sleep at night. Max had opened up to me about his wife and son, and I'd told him everything that'd happened at the Citadel.
         We'd stopped one night, like we always do, "I'm gonna go change. I'll be back," I said.
        Max nodded, "don't go to far. I'm gonna change too."
        I walked away and put on new jeans and a tank top, having ditched the vest awhile back. When I walked back to the car, Max was shirtless in just his jeans and boots, trying to cut his hair. I walked up behind him and touched his hand. Max turned around and looked into my eyes, "let me do it," I said with a smile.
         Max nodded then kneeled down in front of me, still facing me, and I started to cut his hair. Max reached up and touched the exposed part of my lower stomach. I felt my whole body stiffen up, but I just continued to cut his hair.
          Then Max leaned forward and kissed my navel very lightly causing me to gasp for air. Max locked eyes with me and did it again. I could see the lust in his eyes. Then he hooked his arms behind my knees and pulled me down so I was straddling his lap. We held eye contact for some time, before I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him into me attaching our lips.
        Max laid me down on my back and started kissing my neck down to my chest. I slowly started to grind my hips into his. Max groaned and pushed his hips into mine.
           I trialed my hand down to Max's waist and moved further down. He pushed himself against my hand and groaned, causing me to moan and then chuckle. Max pulled away from my neck and ran his hand up my thigh then into my jeans.
         A moan escaped my lips and I started rubbing against Max's hand harder causing him to push against me more. Max slide his fingers inside me and pulled them in and out of me slowly, "please don't tease me," I groaned.
            Max pushed both of our pants down and lined himself up with my entrance. He pushed in and out of me slowly at first, then got faster and faster. When we both finished, we got redressed and laid curled up together. Max pressed one more kiss to my lips, then we fell asleep.