Fury Road

Before the War boys hooked everything on the War Rig, Furiosa and I loaded up the 5 girls: Angharad, Dag, Toast, Capable, and Cheedo. Furiosa and I acted very normal about the whole thing like it was just another run.
          "I'll run the plan more as we go," Furiosa told me.
           "Okay," I nodded.
               The War boys got us all hooked up, and Furiosa and I loaded up in the cab and checked everything over, "you're paint," she said and smeared oil on my face like tribal war paint. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
             Before we left Joe told everyone, "today I send my War Rig driven by my 2 best Imperators, Furiosa and Jordan, to get Guzzoline from Gas Town, and bullets from the Bullet Farm. With them my Aqua Cola and mothers milk. Along with my half life War Boys. Good luck in the highway of Valihula!" He spoke.
               Furiosa looked over at me and nodded. I smiled and nodded back. We'd done many runs like this and ran into trouble before, but we always managed to come out on top, thanks to our team work and the War boys.
            We left the Citadel and out into the open road. We had a car of War boys in front of us and behind us, along with 2 motorcycles, and then had War boys on top of the Rig. When we were about 3 miles from the Citadel Furiosa turned the Rig off road.
         Ace, one of the War boys crawled up to the front, "what are we doing, boss?"
        I didn't say anything, just kept looking forward, "going east," Furiosa said.
             "I'll pass it down," Ace said and crawled to the back of the Rig.
           "We're going back home to the land of many mothers. I've got a plan, I just need you to trust me," Furiosa said.
         "I do trust you," I nodded.
               Everything was going smoothly none of the War boys expected a thing. Then Ace came back up, "heads up on the right, crows," Furiosa said.
             "And the left," I said checking the clip of my pistol.
           "Home just sent up flares for Gas town and The Bullet Farm  for reinforcements. Should we turn around and run them into our back up?" Ace asked.
          "No, we're good," Furiosa said.
           "We fang it," I said, Ace crawled back to tell the other War boys, I looked over at my sister, "never a simple run when we do this, is it?" I smiled.
          "Never," Furiosa smiled at me.
          Just as she turned back to face the front the car in front of us ran into spikes and wires. I grabbed the dash to steady myself as Furiosa turned the War Rig away from the wrecked car and now it's time to fight the crows.
            We'd put up a hell of a fight and now all that was left was one car and a huge Rig.
               "They're closing in on us," I said to Furiosa. The War boys and I kept fighting the scavengers off, "and War boys in pursuit," I said shooting out the window.
             Furiosa honked the horn and the War boys on the side of the Rig moved in front of it and got taken out.
       Furiosa then looked out the window, "blood bag on a car," I peeked my head out to see what she was talking about and locked eyes with a man strapped to the front of a War boys car, he even had a muzzle on.
          I shook my head and pushed myself back in my seat. Then Angharad came up through the hide hole, "we can't breath down here!" She said.
      "Stay out of sight!" Furiosa yelled.
        I'd just pushed Angharad's head down just as a saw hit Furiosa's door throwing sparks in the cab. I pulled out my gun and crawled to the top of the Rig and was about to shoot the driver when the Saw Rig was taken down, so I crawled back in the cab, but not before glancing back at the man on the car.
           Soon it was just the Citadel boys after us. We were almost to the electrical sandstorm, almost to our freedom, when Ace came back, "Boss, what's wrong? Why can't we stop?" Furiosa didn't answer him. Ace grabbed her by the throat, "what did you 2 do?" He growled.
          I crawled to the back seat and punched Ace clearing him clean off the Rig. Furiosa gasped for air, "thanks," she said and continued to drive.
         We were about to enter the sand storm so we pulled our masks and goggles up. We still had 2 cars of War boys on us. When we got closer to the eye of the storm, Furiosa pushed them closer to it, that one car along with the War boys on top got sucked up.
            After the storm we stopped to clear the Rig of sand and so the girls could stretch and breath. I was on the other side of the Rig clearing the vents when I heard a tud.