The Final Chapter: Danny Phantom vs Dan Phantom

Sam had defeated Agent Alpha and the man started laughing.

Agent Alpha: "I won't die alone...I promise you that."

Sam's eyes doubled in shock as the alarm started going off as a red right started flashing.

Sam: "It's self destructing!"

Back to Pandora and Fright Knight, Pandora was about to win the fight, but she stopped.

Pandora: "Now do you see why you kept losing to me, Fright Knight? You just kept doing your job of bringing fear instead...of being with me."

Fright Knight: Realizing, "You're right, thigh have been a fool, my beloved Pandora. I am sorry."

Pandora: "Oh, Fright Knight. If only I could've convinced you hard enough."

The two of them looked at each other and hold hands.

Fright Knight: "Once Danny Phantom has ended the GIW...we can finally be together again."

Pandora: "Yes, that's what I always wanted, my Frightening Knight in Shining Armor."

The two of them vanished into the Ghost Zone and the scene turns back to the rest of Team Phantom and the Rest of the GIW agents getting killed by the explosion due to the ship self-destructing! Maddie caught up and saw that Connie was hurt.

Maddie: "Let's take Connie to the sick bay."

They got the ship and Sam arrived just in time to get on board the jet. They escaped the GIW Mothership as it explodes, destroying the GIW and the leader as he screams out in a rage of defeat!

Sam: "And that puts an end to the Guys in White's reign of terror."

Jazz: "I couldn't agree more, Sam."

Dash: "Finally, it's all over!"

Tucker: "Not yet, Danny's still fighting that other Danny."

The scene turns to Danny and Blood Danny continued their fighting. Both tried to end it by firing a green and red Ghost Ray, causing their attacks to collide and explode!

 Both tried to end it by firing a green and red Ghost Ray, causing their attacks to collide and explode!