Operation: FINAL WAR

The scene opens up to Jack Fenton entering a women's prison and gave a whole bag of cash to the man at the counter.

The scene changes over to a familiar woman in a cell alone as she lifts weights. Her cell door opened up to Jack Fenton entering. She turns around to see him with a smile.

 She turns around to see him with a smile

Jack: "Hey, honey."

Maddie: Smiles, "Jack."

Axion Labs...

Sam, Tucker, Jazz, and Valarie were showing Jack and Maddie the photographs of the Destructoid.

Tucker: "Look at this, these photographs were taken at different times, each one are a perfect copy of the others. It's unnatural, like it's some kind of hologram."

Maddie: Eyes widened in realization, "Tucker, are you saying the Destructoid doesn't exist?"

Tucker: "I'm certain."

Sam: "So that means the GIW were fooling us all from the start! And Mr. Gray is a Ghost disguising as him! And so in fact are Connie and Alicia!"

Valarie: "So not only my Dad was replaced, so was my stepmother!"

Maddie: "Including my sister, Alicia! The GIW are up to no good!"

Jazz: "And it's time we take action, and get some answers about why they're doing this!"

Amity Park
Mattress Factory...

Star was wondering around the warehouse looking for a mattress for huge bed. But that's when a black and white and black flew by her making her scream.

She immediately pulled out an Ecto-gun Valarie gave her for safety and aimed it.

Star: "Back off, you creep! I got a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it! So come on out."

A female voice of a child spoke: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm looking for my Dad. I maybe a Ghost, but I'm looking for him. I died and came back as a full Ghost."

She stepped out of the shadows revealing who she is. This is Danielle Phantom, but she is nicknamed Dani with one N and and I.

 This is Danielle Phantom, but she is nicknamed Dani with one N and and I