Flying bug-mouse

"So, I will give the chat Noir Miraculous to our Daughter," Adrien said. "What about the ladybug one?"
"Do you know how we got our Miraculouses?" Marinette asked.
"Mr Fu, tested us. For me he was on the ground reaching for his cane." 
"I can carry something heavy, and see who comes to help me.Then some how give them the Miraculous without them knowing."
" Yeah but your known as the famous fashion designer."
"I'll disguise myself."
"And we can't let Emma know about our past of being heroes and all."
"I Know."
(They don't want her to know because,  they want her to get it because she will make a great hero. Not because she's their daughter.)

Marinette started her plan the next day. (She said bye to Tiki before hand).
She put on her sunglasses and a hat. Marinette went in public with a huge vase. She swerve around. (The vase was made of rubber).
But no one helped her, she thought on giving.
"Do you need help, ma'ma," A girls voice said.
"Oh, yes, I need help bringing this to my car," Marinette said in an accent. (Cause people might recognize her voice.)
The girl helped Marinette carry the vase to her car. Then putting it in the backseat.
"Why thanks you-," Marinette said, but she didn't know the kids name.
"Charlotte," She said.
"Thank you, Charlotte," Marinette said.
She patted Charlottes back, and she slipped the box in her backpack.
"Bye Ma'am," Charlotte said, and started to skip away.
Marinette drove off, her task was complete.

When Charlotte got home she sat her backpack down on the table. She had gotten the backpack a few day's ago. Charlotte and her parents have moved from New York to France. But as usual her parents weren't there.
She signed. Charlotte learned to not be disappointed. 
She started to make herself  a snack, then sat down to watch TV.
She noticed something on the table. Charlotte got up and picked up the box. It opened and she was blinded by a pink light. A Kwami appeared in front of her. When Charlotte opened her eyes she started to freak out.
"It's a flying,giant, bug-mouse," She yelled.
Charlotte threw a whole bunch of things at it. But it Dodged it.
"Charlotte calm down," Tiki said.
"Ah! The thing knows my name!"
"I'm not a thing. I'm your Kwami, Tiki.Now put the book down."

Now with Emma's reaction. (Yes plagg knew what was going on.)
A glowing green light blinded Emma.
Plugged yawned.
"Are you a genie?"
"Wow she more like her father then I thought." Plagg thought.
"Do you have any camibear?"
"Yeah, always," Emma said pulling a container out her pocket. "But first what are you?"
Plagg explained. Emma gave him a slice of the cheese.
"So is the last Chat noir and Ladybug still out there?" Emma asked.
"Yeah", Plagg said.
"Who were they?" Emma asked.
"That's classified kid."
"I'm 15," Emma said.
"Your still a kid."

Wow this was a long part. Ok first of all if you do not like LGBT  people. DO NOT continue. But if you do, CONTINUE.