Morning Call

"Mitch?!" Scott called out lazily. He pulled the blanket over his head, messing his hair.

"Yes?" The shorter man replied with mock politeness.

Scott lay in their large double bed, hidden by the thick blanket to block out the pale light of the morning sun. Mitch stood by the curtains with his arms crossed and hip stuck out to the left. A look typical of the sassy man.

"Shut the curtain!" He blonde moaned out wearily.

"You gotta get up!" Mitch laughed as he ran over to their shared bed and leapt onto it with enthusiasm.

"MITCH!" He shouted with authority, "Stop! I'm trying to sleep!"

The small man jumped onto his boyfriend with an excited giggle. Scott squirmed beneath the other's small frame as he got pinned against the mattress. The covers were soft against his skin but the weight of Mitch on him was uncomfortable.

"Get off!" Scott cried but couldn't stop the fond smile that grew across his pink lips. Pulling the blanket off his head, he peered up into the brown eyes of his boyfriend.

Smiling, Mitch lent down to place a soft kiss against his partner's lips. He could feel the other's grin against the kiss and couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up from his chest.

"I love you..." Scott muttered.

"I love you too."