𝐕𝐈. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐑

( LEMONS / sirius black )
secret admirer          chapter six

(          LEMONS          /          sirius black            )secret admirer            chapter six

october 4, 1976

october 4, 1976

           A WEEK HAS PASSED since Lenore received her blackmailer's first letter and she's grown more uneasy with every passing second

    A WEEK HAS PASSED since Lenore received her blackmailer's first letter and she's grown more uneasy with every passing second. Her first plan of action was to interrogate Snape for answers, but she soon came to realize that he is not the culprit of this disaster. As soon as she held her wand to his neck and whispered a few threats in his ear, the whimpering and pleads that came out of his mouth were anything but virile. Someone had overheard that conversation that day and she's going to figure out who soon enough.

            She has her suspicions, mainly focused on a particular group of Gryffindor boys. Placed at the number one spot is Sirius Black because his odd accusations and smug grins he's thrown her way the past few weeks. At both Slughorn's dinner party and detention, he mentioned something about "not fooling him like she does the rest of the school" and repeatedly emphasizing her pureblood status for absolutely no reason. Another possible candidate is James Potter. He doesn't have as much evidence stacked against him, but he's been just as rude to her over their most recent confrontations.

           Lenore would bet money on Sirius Black. In fact, as she stares at him from across the Great Hall, she wants to stomp over there and confront him herself. But she knows that she can't do anything against him at this point. If she approaches him and protests, he could easily expose her to everyone right then and there. Also, if the blackmailer isn't Sirius Black, she'd be giving him vital information for no reason.