"Ugh, I hate my parents! They always stick their noses in my business!"

Family is supposed to support you. Family is the most real in life. Family has to be fair. Family can’t lie. Family is supposed to love you. You are supposed to love your family. But if I look around me, I see that there is no bond anymore with family by some. Girls don’t go with mums anywhere anymore. Boys are thinking they are on another planet. Children are the whole time on their phones and tabs, not realising that the people who sit there watching tv will be gone someday. They don’t care. They only want food and clean clothes. Not kissing their fathers. Not enjoying mothers embrace. You will know what you miss, when you lose it. Spend time with them. Go around and just walk with them. One day, maybe you will beg Allah to give you one last chance to just hug them. Show them your love, cause one day it can be late. My parents do everything for me. Because of them, I am like this. I am not the greatest, not one of the best. But I try. They teach me. They have to teach me. I have to listen to them. I have to listen them telling me what’s wrong and right. They have to support me even when I am wrong. They need to tell me when I am wrong. Maybe I am at an age, where everything I do looks good to me. Maybe I don’t wanna listen to them cause I know I am right. But you know, they want the best for me. My parents went through a lot. My mum went through one of the painful moments, just to let me see the beautiful earth Allah has created. They stressed when I cried at night when I was a baby. They were mad when I didn’t listen to them. They were sad when I fell from the stairs. But no matter what, how difficult I was, they were there for me. They were ready to be there for me. Maybe they don’t show their love, that doesn’’t mean they dont love you. My mum never shows her love. She is a cold woman, while my dad shows it. That doesn’t mean that my mum loves me less. My mum’s heart still breaks every time I cry. My mum felt what I felt when I lost one of the most important people in my life. My mum was there when I had to face my fears. My mum was there, even though I didn’t realize it at that moment. Think of it. Think of your life since you were a baby til now. Raising a child is difficult, but if you are here, that means that they wanted you to see all this no matter what. To enjoy life, to get to know people, to actually smile to everyone, to learn about Allah. Why? Why do they want us to be raised the best? They want to be proud of what Allah allowed them to have. They want you to teach your children just like they did. But why are we so distant from them? Why don’t we just go and sit with them? Why don’t we just go and play games and just laugh with them? What if they die? What if they die right now? You would regret it, right? You would regret spending so much time on the internet. On your phone. On your tablet. Some people doesn’t even have parents anymore. They have no one. They only can dream about it. They only can dream about what you might already have. One day they will be gone, so realize it. Realize that they are important to you and you to them, and let them see that you are worth all the pain and happiness...