Chapter 21: Advices and Confrontations

Hello Guys! I'm back with the next chapter. Do you think Chan will find the letter? Or will it reach someone it shouldn't? Let's find out....

Minho's POV

"Minho, we've been searching for an hour now. I don't think it's here. Let's go and get some sleep," Chan hyung said shocking me. "Hyung, how can you say that? Don't you like this person's letter? I mean, you must be enthusiastic to read it," I said pouting. "Of course I want to read, Minho. But I can't read when I can't find it. Why waste our time? Let's just go," he walked towards his room. "Wow hyung. You don't care about this fan or the letter, do you? How can you be so calm about it? Does that fan mean nothing to you?" I saw him stop and turn around, looking at me with hurt in his eyes. "I didn't mean that, Minho. I do want to read it so bad, but what can I do? Also, why are you overreacting about this? It's not like it's your letter I misplaced," he asked making me realize what I was doing. "No reason. I know how much you value our Stays so just trying to convince you to search for it. But I guess, you are right. Let's go," I said not letting him speak and ran towards my room, shutting the door on my way. "It is my letter hyung. But you would never know that," that one sentence released the dam of emotions flooding me. I felt like I would drown if I didn't let them out now, so I did.

We all were very busy the next day - some working on the album and our songs while some had their individual activities to take care of. After a tiring day, I came back to the dorm. I went to the kitchen to get myself a drink. When I was coming out of the kitchen, Chan hyung suddenly came running in front of me. "Geez. You scared the wits out of me," I said rubbing my nape. "Oh sorry. I was excited to tell you something," he gave a dramatic pause. I lifted my eyebrows motioning for him to continue. "I found it... I found the letter," he said flashing a smile at me. "Okay, good for you hyung." I said and left the kitchen. "You are going to regret finding it hyung." I voiced sadly not letting him hear it.

I looked at him to see his eyes glimmering with joy.
"This will be the last time I can make you happy hyung. Mianhae." I wiped the tears that were slowly starting to pour out. I went into my room and shut the door. I let out the tears I was holding back till then. I broke down. I cried till my eyes were dry. I washed my face and settled on the bed. The room door flew open to reveal Changbin. He looks like he just saw a ghost. "What happened to you?" I asked but he went into the bathroom ignoring my question. I just sighed and got back to my thoughts.

Changbin's POV

I don't know why but I think Minho hyung was crying. I saw him on the edge of tears when he shut the door to our shared room. I wanted to comfort him so bad. However, I realized he needs some time to collect himself. When he didn't come out after 15 minutes, I got worried and busted through the door. I saw him sitting calmly on his bed and felt relieved. I didn't know what to tell him so I just locked myself in the bathroom. Coming to the conclusion that he needs to talk to someone, I went out and sat down on my own bed. He was thinking about something and didn't even see me enter the room. I thought I shouldn't push him to talk about the thing that's bothering him.

"I think I have a problem," I said drawing his attention. "Wae? Are you involved in a scandal? Or do you want me to fight someone for you?" he said making me laugh. "Fight and you?" he scoffed at me. "What's the problem, Binnie?" he asked in that motherly tone of his. "I... I don't know... Nothing I guess," I said stuttering. I mentally slapped myself for making it so obvious. He looked at me like I'm a child lying for candy and he caught my lie. "Fine. I honestly don't know what to think of it so I need your advice," I said and he paid his undue attention.

"Me and Felix went out to an aquarium. We had our lunch as well. So after lunch...."

Flashback

As promised, I paid for the meal and we both thought we should head back home. While walking towards the car, Felix bumped into an old friend of his. They talked for a while, a long while. I was just standing there not knowing what to do. Felix didn't even bother to introduce me and they were really close. Literally, touching each other's hands or shoulders every once in a while. I didn't feel good for some reason. I felt like I'm gonna be sick. I was so tired walking around the aquarium and now standing here. I just wanted to get to the car and back to the dorm as soon as possible. Felix remembered to introduce us by the time his friend was leaving so I didn't have to talk much.

After getting back to the car, I just buckled the seat belt and put my ear phones in. I didn't want to have any kind of conversation. I felt Felix looking at me 3-4 times but he turned his head away when I looked at him. Shouldn't I be the one doing that? I thought before turning away. Within minutes, my eyes started to droop and I felt sleep overtake my whole body.

After a while, I could feel something touching my lips. Something soft. I couldn't figure out if it was a dream or if something was really touching me. I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I was shocked on finding his lips on mine. He was closing his eyes so he didn't see me see him do that. He probably thought I was sleeping so he pecked me. Wait!? He pecked me? Why would he peck me? I realized him moving away and figured he might open his eyes any moment. So I quickly snapped my eyes shut and acted to be asleep. I didn't feel or hear anything after that till we got to the dorm. He tried waking me up thinking I was asleep. I went along with it.

Present

"So you had your first kiss?" Minho hyung exclaimed making me blush. "Hajima hyung. It was just a peck. Why would he kiss me?" I asked insecurely. "Why would he not? You are amazing Binnie. As a person, as a member, as a hyung - as a whole. You were always there for him, for us; whenever possible. You should talk to him Binnie. If you like him, you should just tell him that," he encouraged me but somewhere in my heart, I felt this might go terribly wrong and I might lose a friend. "If you still don't understand your feelings, then let me put it out there. You didn't feel good when Felix and his friend were close because you were jealous my boy," he said giggling. "Yah, hyung. Stop giggling," I scolded him. "Well you didn't deny it," he said getting off the bed. "Yaaah...." I started chasing him around till we were both out of breath.

Kinda short chap, folks! Don't mind my busyness, haha! I'll come back with a bang. Until then, keep waiting. Sorry, this author nim is kinda evil mwahahaha... 😈