Chapter 15 " Forever, together? "

Following Sunday
Y/n POV

  We decided to move into my old house. As both me and Jungkook were off work today we decided to move into this house  and clean it up the whole day. Jungkook was catching the suitcases which had our clothes in it. Luckily this house was in the same city as the girls and is little close to our work places. I opened the door and saw everything with dust. I then remembered my mom and dad feeding me, playing with me and laughing together. As I roamed around I started tearing up. " Baby, where are yo-" He told as he was searching for me but saw me crying in one room. He came and put my head on his chest and shushed me. " Don't cry " He told and kneeled down in front of me. " I am ready to be your parent, boyfriend, friend, anything. But please don't cry, I hate it when I see my darling cry like this. " He told softly. I kneeled down too and cupped his face. I chuckled and kissed him passionately. " Okay now, let's clean our house " He told and smiled. I smiled widely after he told ' our house '.

Time skip

  It has been 3 hours cleaning. There is still a lot of work. " Kookie ah, are you done upstairs? " I asked screaming. My house is too big. We even decided which room is ours and kept the rest of the rooms as guest rooms. " Not yet babe " He responded. I sat there tired. I then felt two arms snaking around my waist. I flinched by the sudden touch as I thought that Jungkook was up. " I thought you were up! " I turned to him and hit his arm for scaring me like this. " Ouch! Okay I'm sorry " He told and kissed my earlobe. A message popped up and I saw my phone. It was Taehyung. I smiled and messaged back. " Who are you texting? " He frowned and asked. " Taehyung " I replied not looking at him. He then suddenly snatched my phone. " Hey, give it back " I asked as I tried to take it back. He then saw the messages and looked at me with an angry face. " Who is he? You have a friend who is a man? Why is he texting you? Why ar-" I cut him of by pecking him. " Jagi~ , he is my friend at the cafe. We work together. It was a long time since we talked so he messaged me. " I answered all his questions. " You need punishment baby girl " He told and lifted me bridal style. I kept telling no but still he didn't listen. He threw me on the bed and immediately hovered above me. " Jungkook no please " I begged him with puppy eyes. He sighed, but then he smirked again and started tickling me. I kept laughing and asked him to stop but he didn't so I kicked his stomach lightly and ran away from there as he followed me running behind. He then caught my waist and pulled me into a hug. I kept giggling as he sniffed my scent. " I want ice cream later " I told and snuggled in his neck. " Anything for my princess ".

Time skip

  FINALLY!! We finished cleaning and plopped down on the sofa as I turned the TV on. I missed it so much. But after sometime I heard Jungkook's stomach growling in hunger. I chuckled and told " I'll make lunch ". I went and started cooking as Jungkook came and sat on the counter. He kept staring at me as I cooked. " Don't stare at me like that " I told as I chopped the vegetables, next to him. " Finally home food" He exclaimed. I smiled and nodded as an agreement. I then gave him his lunch and he took a bite. " Y/n, my Y/n. It's heavenly good. You are a good chef. " He told as he kept eating so fast like a pig. I then remembered the time he ate like this on our date at my house that day. We then finished eating and I went to my room. I went to sleep but then Jungkook asked. " Your sleeping? ". I hummed in response as I was sleepy. " Fine then, you sleep " With that he kissed my forehead and went.

Time skip to night
Jungkook POV

  I had gone to smoke few cigarettes and as I entered the house I went straight up to our room to see if Y/n was there. She wasn't there so I called out her name. " Y/n? Baby where are you? " I kept searching everywhere and now only one place was left, the terrace. I went there and saw her staring at the sky. I went and hugged her from behind. " What  happened my girl? " I asked her as I noticed her sad face.