DADDYS LITTLE GIRL

--------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------

Mauriah was 16 she was in training with her father. He forced her to fight against men so that she'll be able to take a punch from a woman and man, and be able to bounce back.

Mauriah got done with training in pain that was unbearable to feel at her age. She was going to her father's office because he wanted to talk to her about something important. She was nervous that he was going to make training longer than it's regular time.

she made her way to his office quietly coming in. She didn't want him to scream at her like last time. They never had family time with Bonnie it was strictly business first before anything. This is why this lifestyle was forced onto her which later on caused her to become just like him. When she got a chance to have fun she takes it.

"Father," Mauriah said standing there waiting for his permission to come over because he had company.

"Oh, Mauriah excellent meet Jazmine and Cindy they are your new teammates". Bonnie said acting like an angel towards them. Which made Mauriah feel a little hurt that they could put a smile on his face.

"Uh hello," Mauriah said to both girls looking them up and down.

They both waved at her smiling at the brown-eyed girl. Jazmine walked up to the girl and hugged her. Mauriah wasn't used to affection except for her mother. She divorced her father because she hated him. After all, Boonie was so into work and she hated what was happening to Mauriah but he won custody because he tipped off the judge.

"Ughh I always wanted a little sister," Jazmine said looking at the little girl in awe.

Cindy just looked at Mauriah because she doesn't liked kids. Mauriah just stared at Cindy begging her to get Jazmine off her. Cindy laughed at the little girl but helped her.

"Thank you" she mouthed to Cindy smiling. Which made Cindy smile at her. Which shocked Cindy as she noticed she just smiled at a kid for the first time in forever.

"Girls I want you to get to know my daughter Mauriah," Boonie said smiling once again. The second time in his life he's ever smiled this year.

"So when exactly are you gonna tell us why we've been training so much lately?" Jazmine asked Boonie.

"Yall will be called the boondocks angels but for short the angels," Boonie said happily because he's almost accomplished what he's tried so hard making.

The girls looked at him trying to see if he was serious about what he just said. Mauriah was unfazed because she's been training at nine for this.

"Yall will start off doing small missions than as Mauriah get older I will finally give y'all The Mission," He said happily. Which weirded Mauriah out because he never happy like this before.

-

"So how old are you Mauriah" Jazmine asked the girl happily.

"16" Mauriah answered writing down in her diary. Listening to all there questions multitasking.

"How long have you been training?" Cindy asked looking at a bruise on her body

"Since the age of 9" Mauriah told her still writing in her diary.

They stopped asking questions. Cindy tapped Jazmine and pointed at the bruise on Mauriahs body.

"Mauriah," Jazmine said softly to the girl trying to gain her attention.

"Yes," Mauriah said looking at her with a worry that she slipped up or did something wrong.

"Wheres you get that mark from Lil one" Cindy asked worried about her.

"Nowhere," Mauriah said pulling down her shirt. Knowing she'll get in trouble with the old man.

"We won't tell no one not even your dad ok" Jazmine said holding her pinky out. Mauriah took pinky's promises seriously so she felt she could trust them.

"In my training daddy makes me fight with men and women to prepare me to be unstoppable, and it's not just one or two more like 5 people all at once and they fight me with all the power they have". Mauriah confessed glad that she could get that off her chest.

The girls looked worried but kept their pact to not say anything.

Rhienna heard it all and thought this was her chance to finally take Mauriahs spot of being an angel. She always wanted to train and do things that her dad let Mauriah do. She ran to her father's office and told him what she knew.
-
Mauriah left her fathers office looking unhappy. She seen Jazmine and Cindy eating in the kitchen. The girls noticed and went to see what's wrong.

"Mauriah," Jazmine said checking on the little girl she eventually will want to consider her sister.

"Are you ok" they frowned looking at the tears rolling down her eyes.

"You told him" She muttered to both girls angrily. Feeling betrayed and hurt when she felt like she could trust them.

"No we didn't," Jazmine said getting offensive at the girl.

"Yes you did how would he know" she yelled back. Knowing that she could because her dad was at his office at the company after he yelled at her and added 2 extra hours to her training.

"Aye Lil one we ain't say shit so keep ya tone done," Cindy said coldly to the girl.

"I hate both of you I wish he didn't bring y'all here and left y'all where you were"Mauriah yelled. Which hurt both of them considering what they've been through.

Jazmine looked at the girl with anger and just bumped into her walking away. Which made Mauriah push her. Which caused jazmine to fall on her butt, and she jumped back up quickly and push Mauriah back. Cindy being Cindy took out her phone recording everything that was going.

Mauriah was throwing knives at jazmine. While jazmine did a few flips until they started fighting head-on. Jazmine dropped on the floor and kicked under Mauriahs feet to make her lose balance. Mauriah caught herself and tried kicking Jazmine in the stomach but jazmine Dodge it. The girls got a few good hits in. Next, things you know they stopped fighting, and Mauriah was on the floor sobbing.

Jazmine sat on the floor also just looking at the girl still kinda hurt. Mauriah walked over to jazmine and sat on her and sobbing in her neck. Jazmine just holder her and started rocking her. Next, all you know is Mauriahs sleeping.

"Yall bitches crazy" Cindy laughed watching the video laughing at everything that happened.

"Shhhh," Jazmime said, "she's sleeping, Cindy". She said tilting her head motioning at Mauriah.

"Oh, my bad" she whispered to jazmine.

Jazmine took her to her room and laid her down on her bed kissing her on the forehead.

---------------

Hehe just a little flashback for y'all!

Till we meet again