YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL! (Headcanons)

🛹 When Devlin was 3, he'd always mutate himself into a baby version of his dad's first mutation and start fires with his pyronite arm. He did this because he loved playing in the fire extinguisher foam that his parents had to use so their house wouldn't burn down.

🛹 Devlin has no memories of this, and assumes his first time mutating was when he touched the Omnitrix despite his parents telling him not to.

🛹 Devlin has the same stretch marks as Kevin does due to his mutations.

🛹 He grew out his hair like his dad did simply because of the anime and cartoons he grew up watching.

🛹 He originally wanted to style his hair in a similar manner to Zack Fair's from Crisis Core.

🛹 Devlin also asked for a sister when he was about 3 1/2 because he wanted to be protective over her like Kevin is to Gwen.

🛹 Devlin was very weirded when he first met Argit jr, but quickly became friends in a smililar manner to Kevin and Argit, wanting to beat the crap out of a Tennyson.

🛹 Devlin and Kenny's friendship started by being forced into playdates since their parents hung out often.

🛹 Devlin hated this girl in his second grade class because she was in love with him and kept drawing hearts on the desk despite him making it clear he was an immature child and not interested.