Ṕ̴̣̣̻a̵̯̱̽͘r̶̡͖̂t̷̹̞͂͒ ̷̮̩̓̈́̉3̴͚͔̆͒5̷̠̓͘

"Just relax." Tony tells Spencer as she lays back on the metal table in the lab. He slides a neural reader onto her head. Spencer lets out a breath and nods. Wanda walks over and Pietro stands close by. Told slides a similar neural reader into Wanda's head. Spencer shakes her head and glances at Peter.

      He rushes to her side and grips her blue hand tightly. He gives her a reassuring nod and Spencer stares up at the ceiling. Wanda takes a deep breath and begins flexing her fingers. She meets Spencer's eyes. "Close your eyes. Focus on what you saw. You'll feel me in your mind. Don't resist it. It will be painful if you do." Spencer nods and closes her eyes.

      Wanda puts her hands on either side of Spencer's head and a red glow begins to appear. Her eyes change from brown to red. Spencer's grip on Peter tightens and he shares a look with Tony. The billionaire places his hand on Spencer's other arm and she begins to relax. The TV screen next to the flickers to life and blurry images begin to appear.

      "It's working." Tony whispers. The images begin to slow down enough to understand what is going on. A flicker shows a younger version of Loki looking back at Spencer, a wall of ice in front of him It must be from when Spencer escaped. Then it shows a snowy terrain. A hotel. And Then a face.

      Spencer begins to whimper as the screen remains on the face. Peter and Tony share a look. "Jake." Tony looks at Spencer. "Focus kid. He isn't here. You're safe." Spencer's face begins to relax and she nods stiffly. The screen changes. It reveals Jake in an empty building, a crazed look on his face and his hands covered in blood. Spencer's blood.

      Tony clenches his jaw, tempted to look away. "C'mon Spencer." He coaxes. The image fades out, then clears into something new. Something peaceful. A garden with extraordinary plants, glowing. Neither Tony or Peter have seen anything like them.

      The screen looks to the left and it reveals a face. His skin green, and his irises yellow while his scalera black. "He looks like Spencer." Peter breathes in shock. Tony nods in agreement. He steps closer to the screen and narrows his eyes. "Spencer is right. He does look like Jake."

The figure on the screen appears to be talking with an outstretched hand. A blue hand reaches forward and takes the hand, then the screen changes. The face flicker between Jake and who everyone is assuming Oberon. Both begin clawing forward. Spencer begins thrashing and screaming in protest.

      Peter's face sets in determination. "Spencer, I'm right here! I'm right here!" But she doesn't seem to hear him, just as she didn't on the rooftop. As the person's hand reaches out for Spencer the screen turns white. Spencer instantly settles.

      Tony looks at her confused. She hasn't woken up yet. She is still trying to remember something. "Wanda what's going on?" Tony asks as he looks at her. The witch's face is contorted in pain and effort, sweat dripping down her face. She shakes her head and mouths 'I don't know'.

      Peter and Tony both watch the screen intently. Blobs begin to clear into shapes, and then figures until a person is standing, staring at their own reflection. Through Spencer's own eyes. "That's not Spencer." Peter realizes. Tony nods and stares at the woman's face. Somehow he knows her. Like a glimpse into his past.

      She looks almost the same as Spencer, but how is this possible?

      "Corelia." Spencer whispers. Peter and Tony look at her. "What?" They ask. Spencer swallows a lump in her throat. "Corelia Ode Uzell. She's telling me her name." Spencer says breathesly. "You can talk to her?" Tony asks. Spencer pauses for a moment then nods. "She can hear me." As Peter holds Spencer's hand he feels a hum under her skin.

      "She- She says Jake's real name is Oberon Ode Bucar. They know each other." Tony creases his brows. "How? How is she telling you this?" Spencer's breath becomes shaky. "She says she's here. With me. That she never left. She's always been with me, just dormant. Until-" Spencer licks her dry lips. "Until Jake awoke her."

      Spencer tries to steady her breathing. "How? I- I don't understand?" She says allowed. Her face twists in confusion. "Accident? Wha- What accident? No, don't! I don't understand! Please, I need answers!" Suddenly Spencer jerks forward. Wanda stumbles backward and grabs another table to steady herself. Pietro rushes to her side and whispers to her silently.

      Spencer grips her head and pants heavily. Tony grabs her arm. "Spence?" Spencer shakes her head. "I know her. I can feel it. Why can't I remember who she is? I should remember. This doesn't-" Tony pulls her into a tight embrace. Peter joins the hug and Spencer continues to whisper to herself in fear and confusion.

      "We'll figure this out kid. Just give it time." But Spencer has a feeling that time isn't on her side. With every passing hour her memory weakens. If she wasn't constantly surrounded by the Avengers, she is sure she wouldn't have the ability to recover anything again. And that terrifies her.

      Loki strides into the lab. He heard the team had gathered in there to discuss the hit on Ross, and he maybe wanted to know their game plan to make sure he did get to meet his maker. What he wasn't expecting to see something frozen on the screen. An image of something he hasn't seen since his youth. Something he thought extinct.

      "How did you find this?" He demands as he looks at the image. It's of a garden, all filled with extravagant exterrestrial life. One flower however catches his eye. It's blue iridescent petals stand out as they catch the light in every direction. It's truly beautiful.

      Tony glances at Loki and then the screen. He doesn't hate the god as much after finding out how much he's done for Spencer. "It's what Spencer saw. We figured out a way to get what she sees on the screen. Why, you know it?"

      Loki nods and gives the billionaire a look. He's noticed his changed attitude toward him. "Just this flower." He points to his. "We had one just like it on Asgard. It was our most rare plant." Tony creases his brows. "How come?" Loki lets out a breath. "It's petals are made out of crystals. It could be used as a source of power, and nothing was more robust."

      Tony zooms in on the flower and Loki continues. "It was sought after until it became near extinct. The only remaining place it grew was on a planet called Uzell, but after the fall of it's sister planet Bucar, it was overrun in thieves. The royals split up. Their daughter is rumored to have fled the planet."

      Tony stares at Loki wide eyes and the god gives him an odd look. "What?" Tony shakes his head in disbelief. He changes the screen and Loki blinks in recognition. "That's the princess." He frowns. "But that means-" Tony nods. "Yeah, somehow my daughter is getting trippy visits from an alien."

OOP

I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE...

PLEASE BLOW UP THE COMMENT SECTION WITH ANY THEORIES. I LOVE HEARING THEM!

I HOP YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!