Chapter 6

I woke up sluggish all tangled up in my sheets. I woke up twice during the night I couldn't stop myself from tossing and turning I was drenched in my own sweat. Once I woke up with my hand in between my legs rubbing myself during a wet dream that I was having of my bosses trying to achieve some sort of pleasure. When I woke up I took a long cold shower and even then that wasn't seeming to help me because I still had this ache between my legs that I just couldn't seem to get rid of and even the slightest vibration would cause me to bite back a moan.
     I guess it has been a long time since I was with a man given the fact that I have only been with 2 men and they both didn't know what the hell they were doing when it came to giving a female an orgasm. The first guy that I was with thought that just because he ate me out meant that I was having the best orgasms, he was my first and I did believe that he was good at in the beginning. The second guy that I was with didn't believe in eating girls out he thought that it was "disgusting, because that's where they pee at." He sounded just like a child but anyway he would always try and find my "g-spot" while he fingered me and it just sucked. So that amounted to the fact that I work for two of the hottest men in Boston whom I couldn't touch which didn't help me in the slightest.
     I threw on my cream colored pencil skirt and pink button down shirt with a cream colored vest to go over it with my pink heels. I put on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my jewelry and left out the door. When I arrived at my job I put on my pearl necklace with the earrings and then walked into my office. When I got there I noticed that my bosses weren't, which was a good thing because I didn't know how I was going to face them after the dream that I had. I was working when I felt their presence come into the office as opposed to actually seeing them walk in. I was working on the proposal throughout the first half of the day when I heard both their office doors close. I figured they had a meeting to go to but when I glanced at them they weren't holding anything in their hands so I continued to work while they walked up to me. It was really hard trying not to jump them because just standing in the vicinity of me was causing my body to have recollections from last night's dream.    
     Damien asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with them but I knew that sitting through thirty minutes or even an hour with them was not going to help me with my situation and ignored what they said about me not eating lunch. When I saw them step on the elevator and the doors close I let out a deep sigh and sat back into my chair.

     I continued to go through work like I normally would and when I was done I still hadn't seen my bosses come back from lunch, I e-mailed them because if I would have called them I would have heard one of their voices and I couldn't even handle that yet. I let them know that I was going to be leaving early because I knew that I was not going to be able to face them. I needed a release and fast walking to my car was causing a deep ache to build within me that I knew I was going to have to put out.              I walked out to my car just as I saw my bosses pulling up as I drove off ignoring them signaling me to stop. When I got through the door I called Imani and I didn't hear anything come from her, I went to her room to make sure she wasn't home and then I went into my room. I went into my closet and pushed a button hidden behind all my clothes that revealed a sliding door, I opened it and walked through, there were a ton of shelves with different things on them on one wall it is dedicated to all vibrating toys that I owned while another shelf held anything from different lubes that will give you different sensations and I would have that same wall dedicated to different flavored condoms and different lotions and "jellies" that would cause both the sexes to have different pleasures from them. On another wall it is for my whips and floggers and any other toys that I know that can inflict pain. I would consider myself a masochist of some sort. On my last wall I have many miscellaneous things that I have not categorized yet and so I don't know where to put them. I went to grab some things I knew that I needed. I grabbed one of my bigger vibrators that had an attached clit vibrator to it, I knew that I wasn't going to get off with an average sized one, one of the regular lubes from the shelf, and I walked out. It closed back to look just like my closet again. I went over to my bed and pulled back my comforter I couldn't afford to mess this one up, and placed the two items on my bed. I pulled off my clothes and threw them towards my bathroom, possibly landing in the doorway, and laid down in my bed. I pour
some lube on my fingers, close my eyes and begin to play with my clit. When I think back to the dream about me and my two bosses I feel myself get wet.  I grab my lube and pour some onto the vibrator using it I rub it up and down my clit. I move the vibrator towards my slit and then fall deep into the dream forgetting where I am.

Flashback

'Crack' the whip sliced across my skin and I could feel the wetness dripping down my thighs. Damien ran his finger down my chin towards my chest and began playing with one of my nipples. He continued to play with them until they hardened. He placed a nipple clamp on them and tightened them until I was hissing from the pain. The sting of it as it seemed to tighten caused a blissful sensation to travel down to my clit. Dominic cracked the whip across by back again and I could feel myself teetering on the edge of an amazing cliff.

"You are not allowed to come." Dominic commanded.

I whimpered because I was so close, how was I supposed to hold myself off. Damien began playing with my clit and the edge seemed as though it was right there. Trying to crawl back from it seemed like a losing battle. Damien's fingers sped up and I knew I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Please master Dominic can I come. I can't..." I was unable to finish my sentence. Dominic cracked the whip across my back at the same time that Damien slammed two fingers inside of me. I couldn't hold myself up anymore I shuddered and fell down as I came around Damien's fingers.

End of Flashback

When I opened my eyes I was trying to catch my breath as I was coming down from a euphoric orgasm. The vibrator was still on my clit and it was causing the tremors to still continue to be racked through my body. I pulled it out and shuddered one last time. I placed the vibrator down onto my nightstand and continued to catch my breath.