[🍋] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺

Published; 20/12/20

Reader; Female (she/her)

Prompt; "Stop being a Busybody and pay attention to me for once."

Other; Dom/Top Haru x Sub/Bottom Fem Reader.!
{Literally trying my best to write a lemon chapter without a request in hopes of becoming comfortable with writing more lemons.!}

Pretty sure Haru is ooc-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haru was busy, busy burying himself in piles of paper work. How did this happen?

No one from the third division was willing to do the paperwork, Daisuke was busy doing who knows what at who knows where.

But you weren't having it. You barely had any affection from him in the past week! Why does paper work get more affection than his very own girlfriend.

You haven't said anything to him in fear of him thinking your an overbearing girlfriend, you've heard him say he wasn't one for very clingy partners.

You were currently in the kitchen making Haru some coffee. He asked for you to bring him some in hopes of keeping himself awake.

You walked over to his small little office room. There he was, sitting on his office chair.

"Haru-chan, you need to take a break. Stop overworking yourself." You sighed.

You placed his cup of coffee near his left arm as you walked behind him. You leant down and wrapped your arms around his unsurprisingly stiff shoulders, looking over the document he was currently writing on.

"Still working on the same case file." You breathed out heavily.

Haru hummed in response.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I wish I could spend more time with you right now." He said with a sad smile.

"But honestly, I could do with a small break." He sighed.

"Really?" You asked him.

"Mm. Man... I've been sitting for too long." He said for the tenth time.

Suddenly, a switch flipped from somewhere inside you. "If he's been sitting for too long, I guess he could do with a walk or something. He did say that he needed to have a break too. Not to mention, he did look slightly upset when I first entered." You thought to yourself.

"Hey Haru." You said while dragging out the last syllables.

"Why don't we have some fun?" You asked suggestively.

"W-what kind of fun??" Haru asked, knowing fully what his girlfriend wanted.

"You know... fun." You said with an innocent smile, but your eyes said another thing.

Haru sweet dropped.

You then leant down towards the males lips, capturing them under yours. The kiss started out slow and soft, moving on to a slightly more rough and passionate kiss.

You could feel Haru already squirming underneath you. You gently brushed you tongue against his lips, asking for permission to enter.