[☁️] 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴

[a/n; IM BACK!]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mommy!" And little girl called out.

"What is it sweetie?" A h/c coloured woman asked.

"Can we make cookies!" The child asked.

The woman hummed in response.
"I don't see why not! But how about we make them with daddy?" Y/n asked.

Y/n was at home with her six year old daughter while her husband, Haru Kato was busy at work. Y/n would spend the most time with their daughter, Sakura since she worked part time.

"But I wanna do them now..!" The younger female whined.

"Daddy will be back soon sweetie..." y/n stated.

As if on cue, the sound of the front door clicking could be heard.
"I'm home..!" A voice followed.

Sakura bolted towards the living room to meet her father. She ran at him with wide open arms. The burnette male bent down to give his daughter a hug.

Soon after, y/n walked in to see the two of them hugging.

"Daddy..! Mommy won't let me make cookies..!" The young girl whined.

Haru looked up to see the facial expression on his wife and saw her face of 'betrayal' showing.

"That's not true. I said to wait for daddy" y/n chuckled.
"But how about we let him settle down first." You stated.

"Okay..." Sakura Pouted.

*~[tiny time skip]~*

Haru came out a sat down on the couch next to y/n with Sakura on her side. He let out a small chuckle whilst thinking about how lucky he was to have his small family.

"How about we make those cookies, huh?" He asked.

Sakura beamed with excitement after her dad spoke up. She was practically jumping in her seat.

"Yeah!" The young girl yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right..! Have we got everything?" You puffed.

"Yes!" Sakura exclaimed.

And you earned a hum from your husband. You watched as Haru started to instruct you daughter on how to make the cookies, he expression was brighter than the sun itself.

You watched in awe as you saw the two of them bonding, Haru then swiping some of the batter onto Sakura's nose.

"Daddy!" She whined.

You went over and wiped her nose for her until you felt a cold substance on your cheek. You looked over and saw Haru holding back his laughter with some of the cookie dough on his hand while Sakura stood there dumbfounded.

"H-Haru..!" You gasped.

"What?~ I'm just having some fun!~" he teased.

You reached into the bowl that held the cookie dough a spread a small amount onto his cheeks. His eyes widened at your sudden action as he removed some of the dough of his cheek.

"So that's how you want to play?~ Hey Sakura, what do you think about a small food fight?~" he chuckled.

The two of you started to wipe cookie dough on each other with Sakura occasionally joining in with your shenanigans. As you reached into the bowl of batter, an idea had hit you. You grabbed Haru by his chin and wiped some batter on his lips. Haru stood there dumbfound by your actions.

You took this chance to use your 'finishing move' and kissed him on the lips, licking off the dough in the process. Haru kissed you back before pulling away as he remembered Sakura was in the room.

"Mommy loves daddy!~" the girl cheered in a sing-song voice.

"Of course I do!" You agreed.

"I love you too..!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[a/n; 570 words.
Boy it's been a hot minute since I updated.! I had trouble with writing this and would only write a few words each time, but I got there in the end. Heck, I even started to write some in English because my schoolwork stress was hitting me hard.

This was a request to.! So thank you to the person that requested it! I'm sorry I didn't mention you but I hope this is to your liking.!]