Chapter 1- Twitcam at 3:00 AM

ZAYN'S P.O.V:

"Guys! Twitter is getting so boring... I mean I love all our fans but I wanna do something else!'' I said to to the boys. I was getting damn bored... it was 3 am and I wasn't even sleepy!

"But Zayn, it's so late!" Liam says to me as I looked at him with hope of any ideas. "What could you possibly want to do right now?"

"I don't know!" I said with annoyance. "What about a twit-cam guys?"

"Isn't Liam the one who does all the twit-cams Zayn?" I heard Niall say in his hard Irish accent. He was sleepy, I could tell. His accent got really prominent when he was tired, angry or drunk. I rolled my eyes at him. Louis laughed.

"Well, maybe we should!" Louis said. "Cause me and Harry are totally up for it. Right Hazza?" He asked his question to the youngest band mate who was scrolling through his phone. He finally put it down and gave his cheeky grin. "O.K!"

I got off the bed and walked over to the computer. It had been a long time since we had done a twit-cam. I didn't have to tell Liam to tweet about it. He was probably already on it. Niall came up beside me and sat down.

"Do you even know how to turn it on Zayn?" He asked half-joking and half-serious.

"Course I do!" I muttered while I fiddled with the mouse and searched for the right tab to click.

"Here let me do it!" Liam said laughing. He turned on the web cam and went live. There were already tons of viewers!

"Hiiiiiiii!" Louis screamed at the camera.

"Vaz Happnin?!" I said to the screen. I knew the fans would love it!

LIAM'S P.O.V:

"Hi everyone!" I waved at the screen. I look at the comment side and noticed fans already praising, asking questions, fangirling and whatnot.

"So it's really late right now and Zayn was really bored. So he decided on doing this twit-cam!" Immediate response from all the Zaynsters came in. They were all surprised to know it had been Zayn's idea. I was usually the one who did all the twit-cams. I begun to read out the questions.

"First question. Ally asks, Can Niall speak in an extremely Irish accent for us?"

Ha! This girl  was definitely a Niallator. "Well Niall, say something!" I said to the blond Irish boy. "What should I say?" He said in his strong Irish accent. I squealed in a fake fangirl kind of way. The boys laughed. Zayn hogged the computer screen and started reading off random comments.

ZAYN'S P.O.V:     

"IT'S MY TURN TO READ!" I said pushing Liam aside. "Hmmm... okay here's one! Cindy asks, Why are you all still up? Well I'm just not sleepy." I said and shrugged.

"But I am!" Niall and Harry said together. They both looked tired. Well whatevah! I kept on reading. "Okay so Amanda says, Zayn do you like Pakistan?" I read out.

The room suddenly went awkwardly silent. "Umm...  of course I do! It's a part of me you know!" I gave a little smile to the screen. I skipped a few comments and read te seventh one. "This girl from Pakistan says, Guys we love you all sooo much here in PAK! Not only Zayn but all of you! Wish you would come here!" Another awkward silence. I think Amanda's comment had encouraged all our Pakistani fans. Liam broke the silence. "Thank you soo much!" He said and we all said so too.

Okay. This was getting weird but I wanted to go on. "So another fan says, Louis we're gonna have a flash mob for your birthday here in PAK! It's gonna be huge! We love you all! You should really come to Pakistan! We all love you here!" Ummm I didn't know what to do!

NIALL'S P.O.V:

Okay. Things were going great but Zayn seemed weird. Shy maybe? Hearing all those wonderful things from his country seemed so nice but I felt bad for not ever having considered them much. All these people seemed really cool and appreciative. (guys not to seem weird but we really do appreciate the boys a lot! Every single one of them) I suddenly felt like knowing about them better. Zayn scarcely talked about it cause I knew he'd never been there before himself. But he really took pride in where his grandparents were from. I had this weird urge...

ZAYN'S P.O.V:

WOW! All these comments just came rushing at me! I was blushing slightly I knew it. I was really happy that all these fans approve of me AND the rest of the boys too. I had heard that they only liked me and that's why I had always been embarrassed. I had an idea...

I WANTED TO GO TO PAKISTAN...

(SO THIS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! It's just only the beggining of his great story!!! I hope you enjoyed it and I wanna see if I get enough reads for this one so I'll continue it... THANK YOU!)

~edited by @cupcakesandme ;) xx