2: meeting stephanie

《MARK'S P.O.V》

rachel's best friend, stephanie,  is coming to meet me and the other members today. stephanie. stephanie. stephanie. her name runs through my mind for the entire day, even now when i'm listening to the advice the other members are giving to the trainees. rachel is a close friend and she wants to introduce stephanie to us. 4:56. 4 minutes left until the end of this session.

i look at the window and see a girl standing outside, her eyes closed, an ecstatic expression on her face. stephanie. her hair is wavy and brown, reaching past her shoulders. her smile is so cute, her face is flawless. she's beautiful...

"mark, what advice do you have for us?"

someone pokes my arm. jackson. i shake my head and focus on giving pointers. 5:00. the trainees collect their belongings and begin to leave the room. rachel stays with us and after everyone else leaves, she tells us that it's time to meet her friend.

stephanie comes into the room, looking down at the floor. she seems to be quite shy and quiet. but once she looks up, she smiles and introduces herself. stephanie. i am paralysed. hypnotised. we all introduce ourselves. she passes around some food and the maknaes go crazy. stephanie is so kind...

rachel, jb and a few of the other members are planning something. i am still looking at stephanie, my heart beating faster and faster. she looks up and notices me staring at her. we gaze at each other for an eternity. well not really, but i just felt something. a connection.

suddenly rachel taps stephanie on the shoulder and she looks away, blushing. cute, cute, cute. at the same time someone harshly nudges me. i turn around and see jackson smirking. i glare at him and he pouts. always ruining moments... jb asks stephanie if she wants to come over to our house. she says yes and inside I'm exploding with happiness and excitement.

i can't wait.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

[author note] sorry i know it's boring and there's not much going on. it will get more interesting. thank you for the reads (: