1: meeting got7

《YOUR (STEPHANIE'S) P.O.V》

4:30! i grab my handbag, put my shoes on and leave my apartment. i run to the convenience store to pick up some cold drinks and snacks. after paying for them, i rush out and catch a taxi.

"jyp entertainment building please."

once i arrive, i look at my watch, relieved. 4:54, just about time. i walk into the building and make my way to the dance studio.

even though i'm not a trainee or artist at jyp, the staff know me because I come here everyday to see my best friend, rachel. she's been training for a few months now and is working very hard for her debut, which is in a year or so. i stand outside the studio, looking through the window. got7 is there with rachel and a few other trainees! OMG jb, jr., jackson, yugyeom, bambam, youngjae and mark... THEY'RE ALL SO ASDFGHJKL oMg I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW... BUT DAMN MARK, MY BIAS AHHH...

i close my eyes and imagine me and mark, walking along the shoreline. he stops me, holding my shoulders, looking into my eyes. it's such a perfect moment. he whispers the three words,

"i love you."

mark leans in, tilting his head...

soon i come back to reality and see rachel staring at me, with a strange expression on her face. she makes a gesture, telling me to calm down and relax. rach knows that i can get really hyped when i'm around guys, and this is got7, so i have to chill.

the trainees gather their stuff and leave the studio. rach is still standing there with got7. she says a few words and then comes out to greet me.

"steph! i bet you're so excited."
"rachhh ahh omg got7!"
"you can meet them right now. i told them that they're your bias group, so they're really looking forward to meeting you.
"are you sure?"
"yup."

rach drags me inside and i feel very shy. i introduce myself and each member says hello and does their introductions. i take the snacks and drinks out of my bag and pass them around. the members are ecstatic and thank me for my kindness.

rachel and got7 begin to discuss something, but i can't hear a thing. mark looks at me and i look straight back. i slowly examine his features... eyes, nose, lips... damn mark is perfect. rach taps me on the shoulder and i look away, my cheeks flushing red.

"so stephanie, would you like to come over to our house?" jb says.
"oh, that would be great jb!"
"cool, and call me jaebum."

...TO BE CONTINUED...

[author note] hi! i was bored so i just started writing this fic and i know i can't write that well, so please forgive me if i change to past tense or make stupid mistakes. btw it's your point of view for one chapter and the next will be mark's. the parts will keep alternating like this. i just thought that if i tried to do both p.o.v's in one update it would be too much. you'll get what i mean after a few chapters. anyways thank you for reading c: