II. Jungkook, the Autumn Fairy in 21st Century

A/N: I adapted my Youtube style format in this entire Autumn Fairy Book since I had no time to transform the entire draft to a formal novel style. I hope you'll still like it. Check my youtube channel too https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp98oojnXVgPlW1kxXxZ-GA?view_as=subscriber

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook: I can't believe that timekeepers could set foot in mortal land and form to a human figure. You're just a voice during my transmutation.

He is too innocent for delivering his statement and Y/N found it amusing instead as an insult.

Y/N: We don't only talk to Autu mn fairies inside your minds, it was just a connection. We live somewhere else.

Jungkook blushed so hard when Y/N caressed his cold cheeks and automatically flinched back.

Y/N: Aren't you used on being touched?

Jungkook: No. But I'm not mad. There are a lot of things I need to learn and be familiar with.

Y/N gave him a meaningful smile.

Y/N: Alright. Let's go back to your house so I could brief the other fairies.

Jungkook: They are expecting you?

Y/N: Yes. I always do this when I handle newborn autumn fairies, you're the 301st fairy that I'm going to guide. Wait, they didn't tell you anything about me?

Jungkook: (shakes his head) No. We just talked about the town, the food, and women?

Y/N: That's why the children were able to see you. You are not supposed to be visible to human eyes. Those fairies are slacking off too much.

Back in the house.

Y/N is sitting in an elegant manner while indulging her senses with a special tea brewed from minced Black bat flower.

Y/N: Hhmm...Black Bat tea is a mischief flower. It may look ugly on the outside but it tells you otherwise when you sip it. It is every entity's favorite tea. And now....

She raised her eyebrows and glares at the fairies in-charge.

Y/N: You let Jungkook roamed around the town without orienting him first about his powers? He could turn any person into a human rock like Medusa's figurines!

Jimin and J-Hope are fidgeting in nervousness. Out of words to defend themselves knowing that timekeepers are strict and blunt.

Y/N: What? Are my eyes playing tricks on me now and I'm just hallucinating a figurine of summer and spring fairy in front of me?

She looks at Jungkook and waiting for an obvious answer. The youngest fairy could feel the tension building up from Y/N.

Jungkook: Hyungs, please talk to her.

Y/N leaned back to the armchair, thought of a brilliant idea to shake the two fairies to speak.

Y/N: Fine. That's how you want to play this game. I'll give a note to your Boss Nick to deduct your salary.

Jimin and J-Hope: NOOO!!!!

A speck of snow dust appeared in the middle of the confrontation.

Suga: (dusting off his coat) Oh the timekeeper. Your appearance was delayed.

Y/N: The level 5 fairy is here what perfect timing. I wish to send notes to your boss about your subordinate's performance and I am so disappointed.