LEE MOON

"Y/N! Please, listen to my explanation first." She said.

"Nothing you have to explain!" I shouted.

"Let me see your sister." She pleaded.

I scoffed, she didn't have to meet the child that she had left behind. Why pick up trash when it has been dumped?

"She doesn't want to see you!" I said, trying to lower my voice but failed.

"Please Y/N." She pleaded, bowing. I just stared at her and looked at the others. They looked down.

"Fine! But I want the four of you to go back into the school!" I pointed them one by one.

"No! We want to meet her too." Jisoo said.

The fire of my anger grew, certainly unquenchable. I tried to fight my anger, and admitted defeat.

"Okay." I said and walked out of the front gate of the school.

"What are you doing?" The old woman called me. I gripped my bag tightly so I could calm down.

"Walk." I said.

"We can use the car to get to her place." I turned to her, and looked at her sharply. If look can kill people, this woman already die here.

"I don't want to be in the car with you." I said and continued walking without look at them.

Why in this life should there be someone we don't want to meet, come suddenly? Can't they leave me alone? I took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to calm myself.

Suddenly, I felt someone's soft hand holding my hand. I looked to my side and saw Jennie. She held my hand tightly, as if I were about to run away from her. She didn't say anything, neither did I. We just kept quiet, enjoying the wind blowing in our faces. My anger began to subside. With this, I returned to normal but confused. Why is Jennie not with them?

Gently she held my hand, just as my sister's hand held. Jennie reminded me of her and it made me happy. But why? Why does she have to go? Why did I let her go, and for so long I have forgotten her, and now it makes me miss her.

Her presence, her smile, and everything about her I miss. I miss the day we laughed together. I miss that day.

"You're crying." Jennie said.

Am I crying? Slowly I put my hand on my cheek, and I felt a drop of water fall. It fell running down my cheeks.

Am I crying?

"Y/N?" She called me, holding my cheek so I could look towards her.

"Why am I crying?" I said, look at her. The way she looked at me, the concern in her eyes, touched my wounded heart. Holding her, as if wrapping my previous wound, gently and slowly. She touched, fixing the broken heart of mine.

Slowly she wiped away my tears, until nothing was left. "I do not know what happened to your life, but, just looking at your face, you go through a life full of challenges."

She put her hand back to her side and we started walking. "It's very complicated." I said, "You reminded me of her." I can feel the tears gathering in my eyes. She said nothing, then I added, "Why do the people we love so much, leave us?" She still doesn't speak. Her eyes, unreadable.

Her hands were gripped tightly, her teeth clenched. "They left us, so that we could be strong," she said. "Even though it hurts, but without it we are meaningless." She pointed to her chest and said, "The pain is not easy to heal, so we have to be strong and keep standing and show them that we can live without them." She smiled looking at me. "You said that I remind you about your sister, but you, remind me of my older brother."

She turned her eyes away from me and looked ahead. "I don't know if you know or not, we have a relationship that is still hidden." She said, "but I have found it. Only you have not."

I am speechless, my brain is in the process but it does not work. I do not understand and still don't. "Why don't you tell me about that?" I said, "I want to know about it too."

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. "I'll tell you at the right time, not now." She said, I nodded.

-

After a few minutes, we finally arrived. It is still the same as when I first came to this place. Beautiful, but sad. It is full of flowers, and some of the flowers have withered, not replaced with new ones. There are some places that are not cleaned.

I looked at Jennie who was now shocked by what she saw. I heard the car stop behind us and they got out of the car. Their facial reactions were all shocked.

"Why are we here?" Rosé's mother said, or should I say my mother. I didn't say anything, and just kept walking into this beautiful place but at the same time it was also sad.

After I went to high school, I rarely came to this place. Because I tried to forget her and if I come here, I will get to the root of not wanting to leave here.

Because I don't want to leave her by my side.

Step by step, my heart started beating fast. I was scared, I was sad, I was restless and that was me now as my feet walked towards her place. I stopped and Jennie looked at me confused, the others stopped behind me. They are also confused. I didn't look at them, instead looking in front of me.

"Here she is" I said.

I heard them gasp, shocked and could not believe that the tombstone in front of me was her. They looked at the name written on the tombstone.

Lee Moon
Sept 28, 19xx - July 17, 2xxx
Beloved Sister