Percy Jackson Fan Fiction Part Fourteen

READ THIS NOW OR ELSE I'M GOING TO HATE YOU.

This is an OLD STORY. Meaning I was a naive immature little girl when I wrote this and everything sucks. I don't understand HOW you like it but I beg you to just stop okay. I'm re-writing this story differently on my NEW ACCOUNT. 

I'd really really appreciate it if you went on there and read it.

And could you please stop asking me to read your stories in the comments?

Why? Because:

1. I won't see it (I DON'T GO ON THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE.)

2. It's a bit rude. If anything, you should put a message on my message board to send me a private message.

My new account is :

autumnlights99

Please just go on there because it's a pain having to try to remember my password, coming onto this OLD ACCOUNT and having to see all these people who think I'm ignoring them when in reality, THEY ARE NOT READING MY DESCRIPTION. Okay, rant over. 

---------------

Sunny, Roxie, Luci and I trudged up the cement driveway and onto a dirt path which led to the door. Roxie reluctantly rang the doorbell. We heard it ringing pretty loud from the outside. Ding, dong, ding, dong. Finally, the door swung open.

There stood a girl. She had straight light brown hair flowing down her back. Her eyes were constantly changing color too.

Blue

Brown

Green

Gray

Gold

Pink

Purple

They just never stopped. But there was something in those eyes. Something. I couldn't figure out what it was. Mischief maybe? She was really pretty too. She had the whole Florida beach girl. She wore black skinny jeans, a loose purple t-shirt that said LOVE ME in black and black Converse sneakers with purple laces. All in all, she looked really nice.

"Hi. Can I help you?" she asked, smiling.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay. What do you need?" she asked further.

"We're from a camp. A camp for special people. Half-bloods to be exact," Luci said.

"I don't get it," she said, shaking her head.

"Part Greek God, part human," Roxie said.

Suddenly, Sunny piped up and said,"I'm a half-blood too. My mommy is Hecate. Goddess of magic!!"

"So you're saying that I'm a half-blood? Like in those Percy Jackson books?" she asked. We all nodded in unison. She opened her mouth to form a little 'o'. Then she bit her lip.

"What about my brother?" she asked. Roxie nodded.

"Wait. How do you know this?" she asked, raising her eyebrows as if asking us to prove it.

"Well, your name is Brianna Lovett. Your brother is Izzack Lovett. Your mother is Hecate. She's a greek goddess," I said,"Believe us now?" She nodded her head. Suddenly a guy came up to the door. He was probably Brianna's identical twin. They had the same hair and eyes. He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me when he saw me looking at him. I could feel my cheeks heating up. Oh gods.

"Hello ladies," he said smoothly.

"Dude, don't hit on them. Just go pack your things," Brianna yelled at him.

"Why should I?" he asked her.

"We're half Greek God. Now go!!!" she yelled. He held his hand up in surrender and rushed off.

"Sorry bout that. He always listens to me. He'll be back soon. Then we can go," she said smiling. I smiled back.

"What about your dad?" Roxie asked.

"He's a drug addict. Been that way ever since mom left," she said sadly,"But he was never really a good dad anyway. It's okay with me."

"All set!!" Izzack came back holding two backpacks in his hand. He handed the purple one to his sister and then they both stepped out into the fresh outdoors where we were standing.

"Well then. Welcome to the club!!" Luci announced.