Friends Well Almost

Sometimes you feel like you know people so well right. Well no, my supposed friend is supposed to be supporting me since imma bout to have a baby in 2 months. This is how it all started......................................................................

"Mariana wake up wake up were gonna be late for class." Livie said as she was waking me up.

"Ok ok I'm up jease it's not my fault it's this stupid baby." I said frustrated

I got up and looked into the mirror in the bathroom. All I saw was a sad,depressed,guilty,and ugly girl who got knocked up by a famous pop star douche. Who keeps sending that he got me pregnant. When he knows what he did.

Well it was in the summer when it happened. Me and him met at one of his concerts backstage. He said he liked me so he took me on a date and next thing you know I was in his bedroom and now here I am 7 months pregnant.

It's hard to have this much responsibility of caring a baby you don't even know. So anyway back to what I was saying . After that I got out of the bathroom all dressed and ready.

"You know you don't have to have your baby you can just have an abortion right." Livie said

"Why would I want to kill a poor innocent baby." I said

"Oh fine whatever I'm just Reyna make your life less complicated." Livie said rudely

Ok now I had enough with this so called friend who's being a bitch. I walk out of our dorm and go to class.

"Hey wait for me."

Livie said trying to catch up to me. But I just ignore her and keep walking down the halls to get into the class. I walk into the class not caring about anyone or anything but myself and my baby.