Chapter Seven~You're My Boyfriend {Jemma Pond}

Six Weeks Later
*******************
"Emergency, you're my boyfriend!"

"Ding Dong Okay! I am a tad bit rusty, but I've been reading up on the art of -"

"Shut up," my heart flutters as I hear his heavy breathing on the other end of the line. "Just get over here."

"But antsy are we," he says softly. "It's only been three days since my last visit." I sigh.

"I may have told my parents I had a boyfriend...and they're coming to visit me tomorrow..." His breathing slows to the point that I can only hear the screeching brakes of the TARDIS as he materializes into my room. He steps out and I run towards him, he laughs and picks me up and spins me around. He places his hand on my cheek and lightly kisses my forehead.

He takes my hand and we sit down on my bed.

"Jemma," he whispers. "You know I can't see them...the results would be devastating."

"I just thought you would like to...check in on them," I whisper.

"Of course I do," he places his hand behind my head. "But you know what, I can make a projection of myself...a living plastic...but I'll have complete control."

"You would do that for me?"

"I would do anything for you." I grin as he jumps up and steps towards the TARDIS. "Give me two minutes, I still have some living plastic left from when I first met...when I first met..." I walk closer to him and place my hand on his cheek.

"Who," I whisper as I wipe a few escaping tears out from under his eyes.

"Someone from long ago, her name was...is," he chokes on her name. "Her name was Rose Tyler."

"What happened to her?"

"We travelled together, quite some time ago. I think he - I, loved her," he looks back at me with those big sad eyes. "I lost her, I tried to move on... but I knew I couldn't, just like I could not just walk away from your parents."

"What do you mean by lost, where is she now?"

"She was left alone, stranded in an alternate universe." I can feel tears coming to my eyes as I think that, maybe, this could happen to me. The Doctor sighs as he strokes my hair and squeezes my hand.

"God, that girl loved me, and you know what...I like to think that her love was what drove her back to me," he smiles. "She broke apart, and saved, universes while trying to get back to me."

"Did she," I said. "If she made it back, where is she now?"

"Oh yes, and she's living happily with ... another version of me, he is me, only he only has one heart. He will be able to grow old with her. I like to have the TARDIS data core check in on them sometimes. They're very happy, they have a daughter; Cassandra , they call her," he says with a laugh.

"But you never got to be with her," I say solemnly.

"No," he pauses. "But she got to be happy, she got her happy ending ... and that's really all that matters. I've been drifting through time and space long enough to know that I will never be able to settle down," he looks up at me. "Even if I have found the perfect person," I smile. "You must understand that I will never let anything happen to you, I will never leave you, not like I could get rid of you if I tried." I giggle as he kisses me.

"Two minutes," he says as he breaks away and steps into the TARDIS, slamming the door behind him.

I became so lost in my own thoughts, that when he steps back out I am so startled that I nearly lose my balance.

"Whoa there," he says as he steadies me.

"My Prince Charming," I roll my eyes. I take his hand and look back at the TARDIS, out of the corner of my eye I see some movement. "Doctor, who's that?"

"That's me," he responds as The Doctor steps out of the doors, sonic screwdriver in hand. He strides over to The Doctor and hands him the screwdriver. "You'll need this," he says.

"But...but...," I stammer as I turn to The Doctor next to me and poke his chest. "Which one are you?"

"I'm The Doctor," they say simontaniously. The one holding my hand steps forward. "I am the living plastic Doctor." The other one goes and stands next to him.

"And I'm your Doctor," I smile as he calls himself 'my Doctor'. "Once we step out of this room, my entire conciousness will go into him. I'll be safe inside the TARDIS, I will be able to see what he sees," he says as he hands Living Plastic Doctor a pair of glasses. "I will have his thoughts, and he will have mine, we will be the same person. If anything goes wrong he will simply come to the TARDIS, and we'll switch places. You have nothing to fear from him, he is me, only he will be able to see your parents."

"You're sure this is safe," I whisper as I place my hand on The Doctor's shoulder.

"Yes," he says. "Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone," he smiles as he places his hands awkwardly around my waist, it's clear he hasn't done this in a while, and in his defense neither had I. I was by no means making this situation any more natural. As he kisses me I realize, we have quite far from the average love story, he is not any knight in shining armor, he's not a perfect Prince Charming, but he's mine and he cares for me, and that's all I could ever ask for.

We break apart as Living Plastic Doctor clears his throat, we turn to face him.

"Being The Doctor," he says quietly as he looks at me. "I am finding myself being slightly jealous of this whole situation." I giggle as I go place a light kiss on his cheek.

"You ready," I say. My Doctor turns and walks back towards the TARDIS.

"See you in a second," he says with a wink. I turn back to The Living Plastic Doctor and take his hand, he looks down at me.

"I can see why he - we love you so much," he says as I blush. Does he really love me? Sometimes I can't tell, after all he has been through there is no way that I have been the only woman in his life. If he knows that he can't settle down, why is he giving so much of his time to being with me?

I am drawn from my thoughts as the TARDIS begins emitting loud screeching noises.

"Geronimo," I whisper as I squeeze The Doctors hand.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, and thanks for all of you that have kept with me 💕 I appreciate every single one of you! I'm almost halfway done with this story, and I've never actually finished an entire fanfic, so this is getting really exciting for me! In addition, thank so much for 500 reads on my other fanfic, "The Definition of Love," you guys are the greatest! I'll update as soon as possible, thanks again! ❤️