🖤17: Cocktails🖤

I look down at the Caribbean Island and I smile creeps out of my face. I had been asking His Grace for me to come on this trip, but he kept on refusing saying that I am still not well. He said he wanted me to enjoy the trip without any memories haunting me. So, Ariana kept on postponing that trip until His Grace was convinced that I was fine, and honestly speaking I am good now. I just like don't dwell on something over a long period of time.

The jet finally lands and we are driven to our destination which looks out of this world. From my room you could see the ocean. The room was so sophisticated and beautiful I am even scared to touch anything. His Grace puts my bags in the corner and comes to me.

"Well, I have done my end of the bargain and brought you here now it's your turn to do yours". He says while handing the contract to sign.

"Oh, come on do I really have to?". I ask him.

"Yes, you do we had a deal. I agree to this trip and you sign the contract". He says. I take the pen from him and I sign. His Grace stands behind me and starts kissing my neck.

"don't forget to write the date". He says while running his hands over my boobs.

"His Grace I just signed the contract and now you are not even giving me a second to breath". I say to him.

"no". he says.

He turns me around and kisses me. I wrap my hands around his neck and I kiss him back. His lips are so addictive. I pull out of the kiss and I start to unbuckle his jeans. I spit on my hand and I put it inside his pants. I start to slowly stroke his dick.

He starts to groan, and I kiss him I pull out of the kiss and I get down on my knees I pull his pants down, and his hard member stands tall. His has a beautiful dick. Its long, thick and has veins on it.

I stoke his dick while looking at him straight at his eyes not breaking eye contact. I bring my face closer to his dick and I lick the tip of his dick. I put the tip in my mouth and I suck it gently while flipping my tongue around it. He groans and holds my hair.

I suck his whole dick into my mouth hitting my gag reflexes. His groans encourage me to continue. I deep suck him a few times before going back to sucking his tip while stroking the rest of his dick with my hand in a circular motion. My other hand goes to his balls and I massage them gently not putting too much pressure on them. His groans confirming to me that he likes it so I continue. I feel his grip getting tighter and tighter on my hair. I start to deep suck him again while still massaging his balls.

"Fuckin hell Samantha I am about to...AHHH".

He doesn't finish his sentence as he shoots his cum into my mouth. I pull my mouth out and I start to gently stroke the rest of his dick while collecting all of his cum in my mouth.

"Open up let me see". he says while holding my head and tilting it up. I hated how much sucking him turned me on. I show him his cum in my mouth. I could feel the light weight of it on my tongue. It tasted salty, thick and slimy., but nothing I can't handle.

"swallow" he says.

I close my mouth and I swallow all of his cum. I open my mouth to show me that I swallowed. He smirks feeling proud of himself. I stand on my feet and he starts to undress me. he picks me up and places me on the table, and gets down and places my feet on his shoulders. He sniffs my pussy making me gasp.

He dives right into my wet ass pussy, and starts licking, sucking, and biting making me moan. I keep on jerking my hips up to his face, until he holds them down. He inserts two fingers into my punani making me arch my back.