Chapter 42

Act like a boss when I competeTake my thoughts into hyperspeedWhen it's all gone and I hit my peakAt least I'll know that I took that leap'Cause life is a processAnd I am not here for the nonsenseLosing everything I worked for likes to weigh on my...

Take my thoughts into hyperspeed
When it's all gone and I hit my peak
At least I'll know that I took that leap
'Cause life is a process
And I am not here for the nonsense
Losing everything I worked for likes to weigh on my conscience
That why I block out the comments
Who's next? Who's next?

OPTIONS - NF

♠️♠️♠️

E V A N D E R

We landed in England. I'd never been anywhere outside the sates except for England but I was happy to finally be away from that place and be able to properly start a life with Althea.

Achilles had explained how his antidote had worked on Althaia and that she was alright and was recovering. The side effects of the drug she took meant that she would lose her motor functions for a short while but she was recovering well.

Dimitri was so caught up in looking after his wife, and making sure she was okay, that he'd barely noticed that Althea was gone by the time Achilles had left the manor; and I was completely okay with that.

Elias was meeting Alexa, who turned out to be his own mate, in England. He'd bought a house here and had been saving what his parents were giving him. He'd made investments and was ready to start a business and his new life with Alexa.

Turns out that he was planning to run away with her for a while now and well, here we are.

Achilles had set up a house and work for us here as well. I would still be building at a small business nearby and Althea would still be a librarian, taking her online courses. Everything was set for us.

Achilles would be flying back to Paris to get his family and they were off to Thailand. Everything was working out okay for everyone and I just couldn't wait to start our new life.

Once we got off the jet, we said our goodbyes. Elias was the first to leave as he hadn't seen his mate in weeks and was desperate to be with her again, leaving us last.

We watched from a distance as Achilles took off and headed to France to get back to his family. I appreciated all Achilles did to help us get back together again, I wouldn't forget him; should this be the last time we met.

We got in the private hire car that Achilles had set up and the driver already had the divider up.

A few seconds of being in the moving vehicle, I pulled Althea close to me and kissed her deeply.

"Mou éleipses..." I whispered against her lips.

(I missed you...)

It had been so long since I felt those soft lips of hers that drew me in every time we kissed.

I missed her soft brown eyes being the first thing that I'd look into when I woke up in the morning.

I missed the simple feel of her skin, and the sensations that came with it every time she touched me, even in the slightest.

I just missed her...

"Me too..." she smiled, looking up at me with those brown eyes that made me fall in love with her over and over again.

"I thought you were dead..." she mumbled, her smile fading as she looked away from me.

"Hey, no, don't do that," I said, turning her head back, "I'm here now, and I'm not dead. I'm alive, with you. I'm never going to leave you ever again..." I told her.

You'd have to drag my cold dead body before I ever left her. I won't. I refuse. I love her too much to let her go again.

Her smile returned and she kissed me again, her hands coming up to hold the sides of my head.

"I love you so much..." she whispered, caressing the hair behind my ear.

She looked into my eyes again, biting her lip seductively.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew that Téfra loved it when she did that; and she knew what those lips of hers did to me.

(Ashes)

"You're playing a dangerous game Agapiménos..."

(Sweetheart)

"I know what I'm doing..." she grinned.

"Are you sure about that? The last time we were together you couldn't handle it, and struggled to walk the next day..." I answered smugly.

The blood rushed downwards as I thought back to all the sinful things we did that night and the faces Althea made for me...

"Oh shut up!" She whispered as the car came to a stop.

I hummed triumphantly, as I opened the door, thanking the driver and decided to graciously help Althea out of the car. I indeed was quite the gentleman after all.

Deciding to ignore Althea's futile attempts to get in my pants, I opened door with the key Achilles gave me and opened the door, letting her go ahead of me.

"After you my love..."

♠️♠️♠️